3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IOcarya 22.10.19 11:16 am

Question about multiplayer (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello! Dear experts and old of this game I want to ask You because in the cartoon I'm a new man, the question is, if I buy the trucks and put (self-employed) on them drivers would not then weird in multiplayer? Thanks in advance.
18 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrey-kov 22.10.19

will not !

I
IOcarya 22.10.19

andrey-kov
In the red will not go away because of inappropriate delays?

a
andrey-kov 22.10.19

don't think MP in 24 hours (gaming) 4 hours real

V
Viktor.T. 22.10.19

Yozara
Welcome.
Maybe that will happen will be in a good plus when you come after MP alone.
But it does not always work out.

I
IOcarya 22.10.19

If only in the negative does not go away on Finance, thank you

w
wizir14 22.10.19

Yozara
Even more ,in a cartoon time is constant and drivers will work while you sleep.
You enter the multiplayer and the game then simulates the amount of time elapsed i.e. 1 day 6 days in the game . can hang if a lot of workers will not be afraid just will have to wait depending on the power of the computer.

I
IOcarya 22.10.19

wizir14
Got it, thanks

w
wiki01 22.10.19

Hello, I have another question for multiplayer: I now have a collection of 7 cards( not DLS, Rpmap, Romania, etc.) and all sorts of fashion are. I can on this build to play multiplayer or need to create a new profile on the default without the additional maps and mods.

p
potter790 22.10.19

wizir14 wrote:
cartoon time is constant and drivers will work while you sleep.
Sleep is not necessary. Bring the goods, and together with the payment for your shipment is a calculation of your workers. Elementary is checked, write down the amount before the flight and after the flight look at how he threw.
wiki01 wrote:
I can on this build to play in multiplayer
No, in MP only the default, with mods it won't start. Relevant only winter mod, a link to it in the launcher MP.

I
IOcarya 22.10.19

potter790
But if I buy more official DSL and put in multiplayer go?

S
SCOORPIONsv 22.10.19

Yozara
Yes, all official DLS work in multiplayer

I
IOcarya 22.10.19

SCOORPIONsv
Thanks, now I'll catch discount Dslice

I
IOcarya 22.10.19

wizir14
Prompt please in what a problem essence here in what, on the computer and the laptop is one and the same ofitsialke the downloaded to the incentive, but if the comp everything is fine then on the laptop you just press in path how to start rebooting themselves (although I played the pirates and to version 1.33 was fine), the case for the weak stuffing of the laptop?

w
wizir14 22.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
wizir14 wrote:
cartoon time is constant and drivers will work while you sleep.
Sleep is not necessary. Bring the goods, and together with the payment for your shipment is a calculation of your workers. Elementary is checked, write down the amount before the flight and after the flight look at how he threw.
I mean really sleep, not in the game

w
wizir14 22.10.19

Yozara
a lot of things can be. do you need the log to show smart people and say what may be useful and intelligent

I
IOcarya 22.10.19

wizir14
Would have to know where to look and how to show would do great.

I
IOcarya 22.10.19

wizir14
Che in cartoon by hired carrier sense did not see any

B
Bub4 04.12.20

Hello tramps please tell me the answer to such a question what rules the rules in servers in the cartoon exactly about the servers what the rules of the road and what should be turned on or off in the settings of the game thanks in advance