3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BelliarOMG 24.07.20 09:26 pm

Click on the shortcut and nothing happens :HELP

single-core atlon 2500+
1GB DDR operatives 1
7600gt 256 video card
Downloaded games: resident evil 5, nfs shift, nfs undercover, prince of persia(latest) - all apps need installed, click on the shortcut and NOTHING HAPPENS, I was advised to change Windows I have is a beast, and windows 7 ( seven) all the exact same of problema, I don't know what to do.
games like Stalker, crysis was calm
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
BelliarOMG 24.07.20

Minimum system requirements

CPU:
- Intel(R) Pentium(R) D or higher
- AMD Athlon(TM) 64 X2 or higher

RAM:
- Windows(R) XP : at least 512 MB
- Windows Vista(R) : at least 1 GB

Video:
DirectX(R)9.0 c/Shader3.0, VRAM256MB
- NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) 6800 series or higher
- ATI Radeon(TM) HD 2400 Pro or higher

Sound card:
DirectX(R)9.0 c

The DVD-ROM drive:
support DVD9

Monitor:
800x600 (SVGA) or higher
( minimum resident 5) is pressed and not che did not happen

L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 24.07.20

The driver put the latest and update DirectX

B
BelliarOMG 24.07.20

DirectX for Oct to put ?

L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 24.07.20

DirectX for Oct to put ?
like last August

B
BelliarOMG 24.07.20

put a shoplifter licenzionno xp home edition sp2 firewood new, direks for August - also click on the label most of the new games and nothing happens.
although FIFA 10 was

S
Shifroval 24.07.20

And the games you have licesne? Maybe drugged any Repack with predkami esessno they can is banal not to run, because they've already done someone's dirty little hands..

n
nnmka 24.07.20

Start task Manager, processes tab and start the game and follow the game, which it appears that OSI's going on, stupid appears and disappears or what?

B
BelliarOMG 24.07.20

rummaged in task Manager when I start the game, if you can call it that, Manager comes to memory 14 tysech to\b and vanishes. I rocked with the Ural filesharing network people ( shareman ). written litsuha, usually all was none of this shit is not observed, and no one can help me

B
BelliarOMG 24.07.20

while I couldn't do anything waiting for your suggestions

7Rain7 24.07.20

Your computer is cursed. Call the exorcist with a tambourine. And don't forget to pay him as it should ;-). Little hands will love something crooked was doing. Write everything what is worth and what I wanted. Then we'll help.

D
Dumpes 24.07.20

I have the same problem. I found out what it is and it is crack. Input 2, either buy the license or find(make) another crack

D
Dumpes 24.07.20

Output*

7Rain7 24.07.20

Dumpes Another man with brilliant hands. ;-)
Write installed and you will be the Council.

D
Dumpes 24.07.20

Installed the game (licensed from the Internet downloaded a crack and put) all EPT. th here is still possible to install

B
BelliarOMG 24.07.20

ie if resident evil 5 was not scatenati license with Intet, the license store-bought will work, I understand ?

B
BelliarOMG 24.07.20

from where I was shaking most of the similar problems is not watched, usually if the computer does not pull them at least a black screen or an error and then stupidly did

P
Pu3r4iK 24.07.20

Same problem. Most of the games runs fine but Amazing spider man and the program MathCad no

S
Sergey Sadovskiy 24.07.20

7Rain7
damn,I sure...heady hackers around.