3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
problems_ingame 24.07.20 09:26 pm

Industry(base and Current) (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

What a difference Basic industry from the Current, I can not understand what affects the Current, it just grows, it depends on the number of cities or districts, may from contentment? What's the catch? For help I would be grateful.
4 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnItalianoVero 24.07.20

problems_ingame
He yesterday asked a similar question, but was already removed. In General, to increase the city's industry, you need to assign citizens (third icon from the city, after the information and purchase cell) by employees to the areas to the gear icon (the more gears the better), send merchants FROM this city or to order the builders to cut down forests, remove stones, etc. (the effect is powerful, but operates only on producing improvement (for example, the construction of the Temple is 10 moves, cut down the forest - 5 moves.
Said yesterday that the current cost of production is affected by the political system etc, but do not know the specific conditions

I
I3ender 24.07.20

Current increases the count of the studied technologies.

g
gusenica1337 24.07.20

I3ender
It is strange somehow. I only opened the opportunity to build a spaceport and I have the current value three times above the base. I'm just great, how was I supposed to open the technology to the current value was equal to the base. If the answer is No, what is the point then was to do the basic cost of construction 2000, if you still need 6K production. So I doubt that this technology depends

I
I3ender 24.07.20

gusenica1337
It is dependent on the amount of the studied technologies. What is the meaning of the base? But how to count? Well, imagine that you are studying is not everything, and go for example only one branch of information technologies on the way you will use less until you get to the spaceport and then the cost will capnetsa not so much. It's silly to play of course but it is possible and so)) it's simple.
Personally, my advice is if you don't play for sea power and especially a lot of water near there I recommend to completely ignore a branch of marine technologies, especially in the beginning of the game, it will save on production.