3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dj0rni 24.07.20 09:26 pm

Interested in the question of whether to pass the stage ? (Mass Effect 3)

Interested in the question of whether to pass the stage ? (Opens before the party), or for what you can give?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mewel 24.07.20

Tried several times, but failed. Quite tedious, monotonous occupation. Multiplayer is too repetitive, but I do.

H
HunterS0UL 24.07.20

Dj0rni
Give achivku and I think the gun(a long time passed, I could be wrong), plus, like, the scene with Jack will not open if far enough not to go, but Oh, I doubt that. ))

G
Genka86 24.07.20

Dj0rni
give the armor... choose which of the two options...
HunterS0UL
the scene with Jack when all hands will be open, even if the arena did not go never....

O
Oleg V 24.07.20

give the money if improvements are not enough, it is possible to earn a+ will be given one of 3 armor to choose from, they stylized the armor of Cerberus, but they are not the best in the game...

S
Sidorovich12 24.07.20

Good thing this combat arena, especially fighting with the DoppelgangeR. 3 times passed it completely. Current get super elite soared. Zadolbali these primes with their missiles. With the atlases and it is easier to shoot.
By the way another cool map critical error. Current dog is very difficult.
In addition to the collector's armor and Babosov it particularly priimuschestv does not.

S
Siniy Kot 24.07.20

give oodo of three bronek choice(increased weapon damage,skill, or universal).Wrote that they are not the best in the game.In a sense Yes.But.Total bonus characteristic any of them better than any other armor in the game.And it makes sense to pass the arena has only one-if you almost passed the game but do not want to complete the game and everything is already shoot and passed.

L
LightHOwUSE 24.07.20

For the first time with interest was held) in the same mail flooded with fans. For the second time already boring)