3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
countbars 24.07.20 09:26 pm

The game freezes when loading saves? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I started to finally pass epilogue Stranger to the Inquisition. The first dealt with the Board disconnected. Yesterday undertook the continuation. Passed the elven temple, got to the deep roads. Given the task to destroy the buildings of Kunar. This time for some reason began to lag behind the action (before such was not). And here's the bug. Destroyed 2 of the structure marked 1. Decided at night not to suffer. Preserved, cleaned the saves and went to bed. Today included Inclu with the intention to finally finish the game and... nothing. The save game is loaded, showing the on-screen prompts, then the monitor is standard dark. It only remains flashing green eyes. And here the fun begins: eyes stands still, and neither there nor here. The Manager says that the game works but the save game not loaded. If anyone has had similar problems, please respond!
Note: another save game with a different character that I tried to start, it worked fine.
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eraser101 24.07.20

countbars
Pirates or license?

R
RPOCLABB 24.07.20

countbars
I congratulate you this is one of those bugs which I hate,I was only in the castle on the point,remained in front of the first statue,loaded it there,had pridyduschy saves shipping[Fortunately I have a lot of them there]

You have a violation of the script of the game [the Destruction of 2 units,and the system saw 1] because of this, the save game can not understand how is it taking for the old podruzki,there's only 1 option:Shipped for previous save game[that is, this you already not playable] With the Jaws of Hakkon I also glitches such were destroyed the dragon->Not counted->Shipped.
The bear did not sasparilla->Shipped

PS: License:Dragon Age™: Inquisition - edition "game of the year"

c
countbars 24.07.20

Eraser101
license.
RPOCLABB
The solution is already found. I have a Stranger with the mod was deconfliction. Fashion shot - it worked. Now try potihonichku to put those on the character is displayed.

R
RPOCLABB 24.07.20

countbars
Ahh,well I have no mods was such garbage. I'm glad you found the solution)

S
ShepardME13 24.07.20

countbars
Can you list conflict of fashion???

c
countbars 24.07.20

ShepardME13, Yes, I do with any mod not working game. Sorry - I changed the intranet Inqui, adapting to the biannual event.