3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rade0n 24.07.20 09:26 pm

Skillshoty (Bulletstorm)

Share experiences, what plot skillshoty you like best.

Passed the game on hard, but didn't opened the 3 story skillshot (blue question icons on the screen)
http://rghost.ru/4511711/image.png

from story - Halloween liked best.
114 Comments
Sort by:
G
GarreT-LiS 24.07.20

Fine chopping on the power station cool...

S
SlimDeadly 24.07.20

Share one-that does not come out, and help each other)
I have not open 15 pieces
Can't go
To put a nom parasite on an enemy's head and pierced both of them(XS as they pierce)
take the helmet off, stun and decapitate the boss(not a whip)
to carry the enemy's head, primatv chain to any object
and 3 unknown of the last bookmark.

R
Ramket 24.07.20

take the helmet off, stun and decapitate the boss(not a whip) just take off your helmet when you whip and hit a leg
To put a nom parasite on an enemy's head and pierced both of them(XS as they are to pierce) I think you need to make a Sizzling shot from a gun in the head

S
SlimDeadly 24.07.20

So the kick did not seem obuslavlivaet)

A
Atredis 24.07.20

Kick more like decapitated,but I do not know whether the decapitate boss.

S
SlimDeadly 24.07.20

Went to pierce the enemy dead are coming for the head(Scarecrow) need to wear a parasite and kick at the cactus)
2 shnyaga left

H
Homer1994 24.07.20

you do not understand how the helicopter pilot to throw a switch. slider is displayed, I click and nothing happens!! don't even know it!!!

A
AK999 24.07.20

Homer1994
it is necessary to press Q in the highlighted area in the center))

H
Homer1994 24.07.20

AK999
I click and nothing:first, the pressing area is reduced, then all he lets go of the pilot. I finally XS the thing: and click tried, and keep the effect the same

A
AK999 24.07.20

Homer1994
do not need to keep, simply brought on the helicopter, clicked once, then again in the highlighted area and all

I
IIRammRUSII 24.07.20

Rade0n
Please tell me how and in what Chapter do skillshot Halloween and Enforcer...there are only 2)

I
IBM_d3m1urg 24.07.20

To kill a pilot while he is in the air. XS how to pass.
To impose one enemy to another with the help of a Drummer. Also XS.
To bore to death immobilized enemy. Tried to immobilize the chain with the bomb and Bumble - did not work.

H
Homer1994 24.07.20

AK999
OK, thanks, tomorrow will try.
may be a glitch, then I'm on space put the whip?

v
vladti 24.07.20

IBM_d3m1urg the last two I can't figure out how to do it! and the test on the shotgun to nail to the ground a flying enemy, something like this?

R
Ruslander 24.07.20

to finish a shot back

R
ReSpecT 24.07.20

can someone tell me with this to Demolish the enemy's head primatv chain to any object

R
Rade0n 24.07.20

To kill a pilot while he is in the air. - shoot a sniper rifle.
To bore to death immobilized enemy. two times in a row, the drummer on a mini-boss.
To carry the enemy's head primatv circuit to any subject. - it is necessary that the enemy was near any suitable obstacle, such as a pillar, aim at his head and the pole, and release the stretch.

e
evilgarmon 24.07.20

ReSpecT, I did this trick at the end of the game - the place was suitable. this place when electric charges from the ceiling spire (dark level like this, when, instead of Tricky even with cerano running). The type of office space, there are many villains running around. and up to this point...and after it, for suitable of Clear-cut chances to apply this trick not seen

R
Rade0n 24.07.20

Halloween in any Chapter where there is a yum-parasites and neon advertising posts. put nom parasite on the enemy and kick him on the pillar under the electricity.
The enforcer - in step 6: Chapter 3 (Philosophy of the Bodies) , when accompanying the General fuck-up in front of the boss-burner,which electrocute. In this darkish room using the whip cut the power and climb over the panel. If weightily kick on these panels under shock, it will just be the Enforcer.

and the chapters in which the remaining 3 skillshot?
http://rghost.ru/4539899/image.png
for example,fine chopping

C
Corrosion 24.07.20

My skillshotypix.PlayGround.ru

Lacking only 2x.
Everything in the blue frame, was performed at early passages (on the 3rd time went).