3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zmey17-94 24.07.20 09:28 pm

Best class for solo. (Borderlands 2)

Inject Zero to 41 level, and soon a new class will take. Who better to take for a comfortable solo game? To RAID bosses, one not afraid to go there?)
17 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 24.07.20

Zmey17-94
I would advise you to play special forces with the release of the turrets ( preferably two ) you have the appears as though a partner with slakovci not a bad knockdown, which throw enemies, and you get them wet in the distance. But a good leveling turrets a very long way. On the 1st and 2nd level of the game in a battle with Terranort was not a problem, but on 3 he's no threat at all - so little worm.

m
mad_le_zisell 24.07.20

Nekromantka, definitely. With proper pumping Смерт0л08 he hangs robust design lastrow, charging you shields and shoots the fucking air force in the form of rackow and fans.

Z
Zmey17-94 24.07.20

I want to clarify that the main thing for me is the ability in one bend of the RAID bosses.

n
nestrbob 24.07.20

Zmey17-94
I wrote about the single, I'm not coop play.

K
Kuper_tolko_ya 24.07.20

I play mahamandal without straining. Before that played for Зер0. If you compare them something for gage to play much easier, at the expense of gestoses(recharging shields and massive damage). Want another psycho to try

B
BIGssdl 24.07.20

for me it н0лик best vyrazitel of raidbosses (focus on the infinity pistol or double Harold)
judge truth only by 3 its charms - tank, nut and ... б0лт :)

s
sKard 24.07.20

nestrbob
I'm probably a noob, 35лвл special forces - can't fail Hyperia and Invincible Pete level 30. True gear I do not have the legendary 30 - 33 levels.

s
saa0891 24.07.20

Sitosterol and zero,although I haven't played,took a Commando,but he's not much for solo,talking of course about the Greatest Vault hunter's upgrade to 1.2,although it still depends on equipment and leveling,when properly selected the equipment and competent pumping this snaryagu damage from weapons could increase significantly.

Only one ability of Sitosterol In the bull's-eye with a modifier,can increase the damage from last shot to 880%,imagine that it is still using the drone,I'm not talking about what weapon is in your right hand can borrow the properties of weapons that is in his left hand.

A
Alec Says 24.07.20

Salvador(Sitosterol) - shoots with two hands
The axon( Commando) - causing auto turret
these two characters are best suited for a single pass

m
monarh i ya 24.07.20

I siren all comfortably passed, samohyl huge elemental damage sour. The only thing - on the last difficulty level has stalled a little, well, there I would for any class stalled. Serena is not stressful at all to play, took in the capture of the enemy, shoot at him, bullets ricochet from him, health and shields quickly restored everyone's running around intoxicated under acidic damage, lepota.

C
CoD PyLuT 24.07.20

the monarch and I
and th all around zachelacivania and under acidic damage running from capture?

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 24.07.20

Is there a difference? This game is not that difficult to bother.

s
saa0891 24.07.20

BloodRaven1986

Is there a difference? This game is not that difficult to bother.

Of course there are (only some levels of difficulty enough,get at least True Vault Hunter Mode),one of the few truly complex and hardcore shooters nowadays are really great shuternoy mechanics,normal AI,just an innumerable amount of weapons with different performance characteristics which are really different,with a choice of various Persians, each with its own tactics and his favorite weapon,and with enemies that are susceptible to a certain type of damage.

m
monarh i ya 24.07.20

CoD PyLuT, Yes. I'm nearly the entire right branch to inject 72лвл to throw the enemy capture it in the seam, those who are beside him in the slag. In addition to the slag spreads, like fire or electricity. The shots cause acid explosions. I colored all around the damage from fire, electric, acid, and slag on the enemies around. Serena, Yes, she is.

B
BIGssdl 24.07.20

GillianSeed
a citizen asked about I Want to clarify that the main thing for me is the ability in one bend of the RAID bosses. for saleproperty any calling you will go - the leash would help mow down enemies, even on your recharge, selection of loot, drinking tea, etc.
can certainly Salvador is better зер0 - while he only 21лвл
PS have no idea yet how master JI passed - not why he ran himself into the puddle of poison at me - for zero have here the point double to bet he approaches it, and only then, the poison itself touches

s
saa0891 24.07.20

BIGssdl

PS have no idea yet how master JI passed - not why he ran himself into the puddle of poison at me - for zero have here the point double to bet he approaches it, and only then, the poison itself touches

Well as the option to hide behind the rock at the entrance when the snake gets thrown a grenade and singular DJI attracted to this snake kill her and he ends up in a puddle of acid.

Well, even as an option bundle for example Harold and ruby or Grahasta (this is for sitosterol), and you can almost not hide the main thing that would have enough ammunition.

o
oJuggernauto 24.07.20

Zmey17-94
Well, if you know how to swing a psycho, then take it clearly, but if not read the guides. In solo boss fights only so carries them.