3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. Romero 24.07.20 09:28 pm

Easter eggs (Bulletstorm)

at least one is:
the "red ring of death" (eng. red ring of death) in the Xbox 360 version.
Videos red ring of death
in the beginning of the game.

red ring smartire red lights, indicating a "General system failure"
50 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser Vereskag 24.07.20

And if you remember the Turk, then again a story about revenge and redemption...

S
Sooltan DJ 24.07.20

And if you remember the Turk, then again a story about revenge and redemption...
as a bunch of other movies in the 90s

S
Sunnyboys 24.07.20

Yes, what is Easter eggs, almost all far-fetched.
And the space in the game is very similar to the one that was one of the films of an old man Lucas

J
Johny BelenkOFF 24.07.20

There's a mission where you still have to figure out how to clear the way (where to shoot the ball should have been), so there Trishka says something like: Yeah, and Monkey would've guessed. It was a reference to the platforming (fuck knows the name) about a monkey which there che all the time shelter.

S
Ser Vereskag 24.07.20

Donkey Kong? there is another, when Grayson says something at the end of the level (and then Tserovani with pitcher plants (Darkness)

t
tabak96 24.07.20

AssassinBoy3
About it I already wrote in another topic.And the reference was not to the platformer,and for Enslaved(GG Monkey there)

G
Geksogen 24.07.20

The Turks? I think the fate of grey more reminiscent of the fate of Jim Raynor (StarCraft)

C
CTuKC 24.07.20

slammin ' Easter eggs: the incentive is written that the game has coop, and actually the dick he is....

L
LinArtem 24.07.20

I think few people noticed that when gray cut in acceleration to RAM the Odyssey he says sudden plunge and sudden swell ten fantoms deep on the road to hell. This is the last line of the song The Derelict, composed for the play by to treasure Island somewhere in 1901. Yes, this development quatrains about dead man's chest, yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum =) .

P
Pigling 24.07.20

hou5e
where you saw the cake ?