3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Linkin41 24.07.20 09:28 pm

How to lower the brightness at night? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Passed the first mission to escape from prison, and then began the night in the night nothing is visible even though vykoli eyes. Skyrim - Legendary Edition. is Nexus Mod Manager. SPS.
Spoiler
Spoiler
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 24.07.20

I have personally seen,I do not know can fashion your conflict play itself without mods

D
Dias Daulbaev 24.07.20

Linkin41
Get mod Enhanced light and FX, a brief description of what mod makes the lighting
-Darkened interiors.
-Darkened dungeons.
-Darkened fog colors and tweakened it's distances.
-Reduces color tints so no white lights.
-Dynamic lighting templates that changes the ambient lighting depending of the lighting in the place.
-Slight increased contrast and saturation.

D
Daidjer 24.07.20

Linkin41
I personally use in Legendary - realistic_lighting_1_5a_full-4323. I do not remember how night and in caves so.

S
Sprintin 24.07.20

enchanting light turn off.

n
nestrbob 24.07.20

Linkin41
In clean game at night you can see everything. But I had the opposite glitch with the lighting - after leaving the barracks in blackreach, it was clear as day, the location looks completely different.
Spoiler

D
Danil Zotov 24.07.20

you have replace 2 lighting mod, enb stands for? if Yes, hit Enter+Shift seek is brightening,

W
Wild Rider 24.07.20

Linkin41
For such topics there is a forum for technical issues.

L
Linkin41 24.07.20

Passed the first mission to escape from prison, and then began the night in the night nothing is visible even though vykoli eyes. Skyrim - Legendary Edition. is Nexus Mod Manager. SPS.
Spoiler
Spoiler

P
Protocol10 24.07.20

Linkin41
Most likely dark night because of the ENB. Take it down and put another ENB or without ENB play. Or poking around in the ENB settings (shift+enter).

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 24.07.20

On the monitor, crank up to maximum)

S
Sprintin 24.07.20

enchanced light turn off, have already written to you damn it!
the bottom file in the mod.

L
Linkin41 24.07.20

Sprintin
So I specifically set for the lighting to be cool) like on the screenshots the light from the moon etc

S
Sprintin 24.07.20

Linkin41
duck, you understand, you got it dark! and cannot be configured.
try Reshad to roll on top ,if too lazy to turn it off.
RealVision Inspired Reshade Reshade or Stylistic Realism, Skyrim Redux.
in short try, but it's easier to turn off and try another mod.
I have personally cut down in the dark as in the ass a Negro, easier brightness in default to lower!
put in dynamic shadows mod also knocked out as raw, at a certain angle the shadows disappear.

L
Linkin41 24.07.20

Sprintin
By the way question. When I put the first mod with Skyrim hd 2k, after installing enchanced Lite-he asks to replace some files like in fashion there are such I always put Yes to replace all.

S
Sprintin 24.07.20

Linkin41
well, what is to probably change or something, well not in conflict with the same)

S
Shadowarm 24.07.20

You have already created a similar topic

L
Linkin41 24.07.20

Yes, in kind no ENB light is normal, and then put the ENB that the rules worked.