3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
urist666 22.10.19 11:16 am

Softban on PS4 (Dark Souls)

In General, caught my wife and I that softban the remaster with moving on all your favorite servers for the lucky ones. At the same time, not something that is not used, I didn't even know that ps4 is cheats.
Actually, the question is, is there a way to get out of it, especially because of the rules I've broken if I can help support Fromow? Please, if who faced with similar, to share their experience in solving problems.
10 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovchik2371 22.10.19

urist666
How did you know got softban?

u
urist666 22.10.19

vovchik2371
On the start page, popping up this message:
Welcome to DARK SOULS: REMASTERED.
Notice Regarding EULA Violations
Please note that players found to be violating the EULA by using cheats,
hacks,mods,etc. will have restrictions (permanent or temporary) placed on
their online profile/accounts.
Well, signs of calling are seen.

D
DocB1995 22.10.19

urist666
Спойлерhttps://support.bandainamcoent.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/557/0/dark-souls-remastered-all---how-can-i-tell-if-i-have-restrictions-or-a-ban-on-my-profileaccount
Quote: *Please note that there is currently a message that pops up when the game is launched and found under the information section to inform players that should they choose to violate the EULA, that restrictions (temporary or permanent) may be placed on their account. This message DOES NOT mean that restrictions or bans have been placed (and is only meant as a warning to inform all players of the consequences for any such violations).

u
urist666 22.10.19

DocB1995
Hmm. Thank you! A little climb on the English forums: kind of do all send the message. Many question: banned or not?))

a
anatol.s2011 22.10.19

I have the same crap on PC,the only thing he did-he quit the game альтF4...

u
urist666 22.10.19

I do not know. Asked a question to our support team. I hope - answer.

v
vovchik2371 22.10.19

urist666
Well unfortunately it looks like the ban,it can give even if you are a cheater invaded and just hit the raised or reset by the player object, or incorrect out of the game.

W
Wtfisthis 22.10.19

And it can't be just a message(warning),type-do not use cheats, mods, etc. Before such was not, appeared after the updates,if I'm not mistaken.

u
urist666 22.10.19

Wtfisthis
And you have also this message appeared?

u
urist666 22.10.19

In short, exhaled!
Yesterday came the answer from Bandai support Namco:
Hey there, Ian,
Thank you for reaching out to us. I'll gladly help you out further.
I've checked your account and there are currently no restrictions in place. You're probably just faced with a warning. Please keep in mind that mods, save file modification and prematurely leaving PVP matches can also lead to a ban.
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to get back in touch. Our team is always at your disposal.
Have yourself a fantastic evening! =)
Kind regards,