3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alcan 24.07.20 09:31 pm

The cooler works only after overheating and hangs

Guys who are familiar with this problem:
The cooler on the graphics card start to work only when the video reaches the overheating will crash, sometimes after 2 hovering just work or just reaches 90 degrees and starts without buffering...
Like this never happened before...what could be the problem, the power supply is 650W...card 650Ti boost 2gb
It is possible to fix it??
And yet , if guided by GPU-Z , when the temperature of the card, fan speed(%) rises and the fan speed (RPM) - no (shows 0 rpm)...
Thanks in advance..
22 Comments
Sort by:
k
kc5 24.07.20

Heat to 90 and subsequent rapid cooling - a direct path to the dump of the chip. To solve the problem quickly, and no use of a map is desirable if you don't want to go to buy new. Or in msi afterburner profile coolers customize or bridge that leads fans of the graphics card and stuck in the 4pin molex from the PSU will be constantly on 12 volt clubbing at maximum speed.

a
alcan 24.07.20

so I'd like to know how to solve it)) and that real soon APEC will...

s
saa0891 24.07.20

alcan

Put Afterburner and build the algorithm of the cooler depending on temperature.

S
Soomochka 24.07.20

Yes, the easiest way to make the most scenario the cooler depending on the heat. The fans are spinning easily ,if a finger to twist?

k
kc5 24.07.20

This graphics card the performance and mass which NVIDIA vehemently wants to break. To bear money on a new one. my gtx 460 died without symptoms - just cooler from Gigabyte warmed it to 85 but was a serious (and therefore bought) and had a maximum of 60 heat - for 3 years from Novia to the trash ostalas.

a
alcan 24.07.20

saa0891
To put , of course I put.. for sure...is there any chance that they used to earn now , without waiting for the overheating...and the speed to 0 when you first start the computer..

a
alcan 24.07.20

Soomochka
the fans spinning is easy...in the off condition

s
saa0891 24.07.20

alcan wrote:
is there any chance that they used to earn now , without waiting for the overheating..
The probability is,go to monitoring configuration and set to overlay some temperature and speed of the cooler,that would be right for all to see,if not help, then he will build the algorithm.

a
alcan 24.07.20

saa0891
in monitoring default exposed...now I will check...turn off the computer for a couple of minutes to cool down and try...

I
IDarkaxeI 24.07.20

alcan
can start to change the thermal paste to a normal GP, it is guaranteed to -10 degrees. A fan AIDS 0 rpm means that the program just your cooler is not defined (such as it is, works, and the number of revolutions - XS)

a
alcan 24.07.20

IDarkaxeI
I'm certainly not as smart as a) but which program?) if they really are on 0 rpm...

I
IDarkaxeI 24.07.20

alcan
the type is visually identified that the cooler is?

a
alcan 24.07.20

IDarkaxeI
BL..well) I can't check...what's cool or not?) for what my hands are is..

I
IDarkaxeI 24.07.20

alcan
clear, well written in the main theme of human language. How to read marriage or something?))

a
alcan 24.07.20

IDarkaxeI
I'm sorry...but like the others understand.. will go check

a
alcan 24.07.20

the result: the afterburner has no effect., if the right cooler is not started when you start the computer...or overheating is reached, and after hangup and reboot run, or as it is now to overload until you start...what could be the problem??

K
Klingin 24.07.20

alcan
and you CLEAN the graphics card did not try? blow the dust from it, all the crotch blown out to get any debris out, remove the cooler, check the wiring, take out all the dust and other fur, clean it and put it back?

a
alcan 24.07.20

Klingin
well a month ago it was cleaned, but without removing the cooler themselves...so what can I say...that is not stained it...but check the slot and the wire - idea... thanks... will look.. and then in my opinion that immediately comes to food coolers...

S
Soomochka 24.07.20

I think installed some software fan control and it is actually to blame. Take a screenshot of all running processes.

a
alcan 24.07.20

Soomochka
the program cannot be affected, since the start of the cooler does not happen when the computer first starts..so he immediately to 0 rpm at startup