3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dos9ra 24.07.20 09:31 pm

Disabled Vats all! (Fallout 4)

Perhaps it is the fashion asylum 1080(his last set and after it not working). It is possible to manually restart it through the console or through editor of Savov. In General, help. Put even mod classic vats - all exactly does not work and buttons to perebintovany tried.
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 24.07.20

Dos9ra
Basil44
It has long been a solution without endless driving command or rollback to the old save. And I have here quoted.
I faced the same bug with the mod Xander's Aid. There is also a door to the shelter and after trying to open it was missing VATS. And in the discussions was the proposed method of treatment without having to fall back to the old save game. you need the console to run the command DumpInputEnableLayers. Then find the layer number, which refers to VATS. And enter the command ResetInputEnableLayer [ # ] where [ # ] is the decimal number of the layer in which there is a ban VATS. VATS is working and the status will be saved in the saves. There is a small article with screenshots, but in English. http://imgur.com/a/770N4

B
BlackTigerTK 24.07.20

Basil44
Updating fashion does not save you from broken VATS, as the layer will be prescribed in the save game.

D
Dos9ra 24.07.20

Thank you all will try!

B
BlackTigerTK 24.07.20

Basil44
Yes, I agree. I took it once and deleted a long time ago.

D
Dos9ra 24.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Never passed,all tormenting him.

B
BlackTigerTK 24.07.20

Dos9ra
Yes, there is IMHO nothing particularly interesting in terms of quest and no:-) Much more interesting other quest mods.

D
Dos9ra 24.07.20

BlackTigerTK
I just like to build stuff,when a bit in the main sticky. +pipe+ Kraft guns+ good Mordovskie gun(for example ,I love the sniper rifle and got some very good ones). Well, since the game only nothing interesting in terms of quest and no ,so walk very slowly and with long pauses in other games.

B
BlackTigerTK 24.07.20

Dos9ra
Actually about nothing interesting I spoke about this particular fashion Vault 1080:-)
Sniper is good in Modern Firearms, MSR are also very good.

D
Dos9ra 24.07.20

BlackTigerTK
In Vault 1080 anything interesting and should not be,it is rather a stone in the garden of bisetti. They say that could be squeezed out of effects NVIDIA on nastoyaschimu at 60 fps(in this case the room).

r
rustamm 24.07.20

I rapaka 4 downloaded. the character in my boxers, shows that in the armor and one x.. the entire game in shorts from rag ran about what the fuck is that shit blue suit the same wear a one x.. in shorts while individuals did not take 2 days everything was tip top and then again bitch crap came out in a dress . okay I think I will reinstall ,better yet your booking was wearing all right but it was not there I back of this daring dress nah demolished and the dog on the tip of the tail the bird to the top of the legs sticking out .like not smoked the fuck robotina with the game.