3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cr0ssbow 24.07.20 09:31 pm

Clicked \"to play a maniac\" - don't join people (Dead by Daylight)

I press play for the maniac and me not who prisoedinyaetsya I waited for half hour, help me!!!!
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 24.07.20

Cr0ssbow
Welcome to a J. F. D.! Can you tell more about weekly patches 100 meters out to 2 seconds and set 10 minutes?

C
Cr0ssbow 24.07.20

em

X
Xenomorph_drone 24.07.20

Maniacs a lot. The survivors are few. Maniacs lot due to the fact that there was a new update. So wait. Will be a time when maniacs will be less then the faster it will be to find.

X
Xenomorph_drone 24.07.20

Bupycop
You have a dying hard drive. I have the same everything was. Then hard flew. Right now on a new sit, no problems.

B
Bupycop 24.07.20

Xenomorph_drone
Delirium, the first hard relatively new, and secondly, with friends such as canoe, some on the SSD worth it. So that it is only in a J. F. D..

X
Xenomorph_drone 24.07.20

Bupycop
Well, look.

B
Bupycop 24.07.20

Xenomorph_drone
Where to watch it? I gave you the facts, and you have your conjecture is inappropriate. Download comes 2 seconds, setting a 10-minute, 100MB pathetic, given the fact that the download speed is 12MB/sec, and the installation of the patch, even with a hard, 3 times higher, and if SSD, then every 5, well explain how here is connected with the fact that die hard? When in any game, such as mafia 3, when the pre-loading and installing further at the time of release(it's about 10-15GB only took 15-20 min, and rivet patches every week, it's not updated, as there were a lot of bugs since the release and now they are, if not more...

PS the Game is already half a year, since closed beta, and all this time, me and my friends die hard?

X
Xenomorph_drone 24.07.20

Bupycop
I have all the rules. I'm telling you. I have a hard drive started to die in may, although I'm not so much noticed. Noticed, that he was dying I just in August because of hard crashes. Then in September he finally died. All the time I thought that the allegedly unstable Windows 10. But in August and September all showed. Especially in the last hours of life.

S
SanKa Games 24.07.20

Xenomorph_drone
Mostly in a J. F. D.. The fact that I've only updated it so crooked.

X
Xenomorph_drone 24.07.20

sanya100500143
Well, I still say. Most importantly watch out for the hard drive. I do not carefully treated, because I didn't know that he is dying. So all the information is lost.

d
dj3tro 24.07.20

I have the same problem started for surviv't find a lobby,if it finds it is not program of the maniac to wait 30 minutes and then MB people will fly in the lobby,as I regret that I met with this game,and bought 2 friends just wasted a 2tysyachi

C
Cr0ssbow 24.07.20

I'm Leslie chesney how to write a problem work in a J. F. D. and ponel that it is necessary to wait half hour

S
SanKa Games 24.07.20

dj3tro
For harsh the waiting time is zero, maniac for 5 minutes (there is something like a queue first in the queue, and curvy, he will score, you will begin to come to others).