3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexMebel 24.07.20 09:33 pm

F. A. Q. or answers to questions. (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

All kind time of day! Reading various forums, I noticed duplicate questions. And, accordingly, decided to make a FACTOR that you long searched on the Internet the nuggets of truth.

1. I collected all the badges/chests/completed tasks, but the progress is stated that there are still. What to do?
ANSWER: Not all the chests, etc. are shown on the map, some part have to find their own, it is recommended to assemble them with two or three, because the chests/cockades/tasks which were not marked I have flashed my friends and Vice versa. Also you can in the game on the initial menu to go to Esrore and purchase a package of time-saving for the Helix credits.

2. Why so many different currencies? How to earn it how to spend it?
ANSWER: The very first is Florine is play money which is bought, outer,genre, supplies and more. Next come the points of synchronization - they are given for completing story and can be found in the cooperative and spent exclusively on the skills of the hero. Then follow the credo glasses - they are prepared for any action the assassin (fast rise, a concealed murder, etc.) Full list can be found on this forum. These points are spent on improving equipment, buying flowers clothes and go into club competition. And the last currency is the Helix - it is possible to get some achievements and buy the items with real money. Spent on improving things, purchase the gain for the game and buy packs to save time.

3. Why are the chests different colors?
ANSWER: the white boxes are opened just like that, red is locked and needs to crack a master key, blue chests are only available through the companion app for phones and tablets, yellow available as you gain experience in the profile on the Dedicated website Initiatives

4. What is the companion app?
ANSWER: this mobile application is available for free download on PlayMarket and AppStore. It is also available for download to users of Windows 8 in the apps section or download emulator Android for PC everything else. After performing the simple tasks you will unlock all the blue chests, some low-level equipment, the artifacts in the rifts, for the collection of which you will get a legendary suit of Altair.

5. Is it possible to run the co-op alone?
ANSWER: Yes. To do this, go to menu - sensor synchronization - choose the desired mission and press F (to run a private game)

6. Where is the mission of Chemical revolution? Can't find it.
ANSWER: this mission is under the Parisian mysteries. Sooner or later you will find it on the map.

7. What is club competition and how to play it?
ANSWER:club competition opens up legendary items for all group members, and also gives different snacks. To participate you must either join the club or create your own. Points competition = points loan, you do not have to enter multiplayer to gain experience by playing story missions you quietly have a chance to win a few competitions. Each tournament is given two missions: Profit and playing with 2 or 4 people where you will earn double experience double experience will go beyond the tasks specified in the competition. The club won first place receives a reward in the form of gain and legendary things and moves to the next division. The club took the second place gets nothing, but still goes to the next division.

8. In my club many people, but I only see their nicknames, why?
ANSWER: in order to see his friend nick at the club, you need to add him to friends at uplay. Usually when you accept someone has sent you a message before you delete it suggest to rewrite the nick of the person for further comfort in the game.

9. I can't kill Bellaca. WTF?
ANSWER: you can do it, you need in settings to change the aspect ratio at the minimum, put windowed mode, put the screen resolution to minimum and then try among the squares on the screen to see and kill Bellica)))

10. I passed the game 100%, but I can't open some things and there are some awards. What to do?
ANSWER: often such things are asked for unlock to perform certain actions: find the correct chest, perform tasks in the crowd, collect artifacts in block N. But you have all made and you have most likely already written in TP. Say in advance answer: remove the save and beat the game again.

11. How to light a lantern in the DLC Dead kings? I accidentally missed the training.
ANSWER: light is activated by holding Z button, turns off the same way. If you fell in the water, the oil will have to change. So it has come to an end, but you can replenish the pitchers. Think useless thing, because it was useful only 3-4 times.

Kind of wrote what I wanted, but if anyone has any new questions are welcome! Ask them in the comments, I will answer.
17 Comments
Sort by:
N
NDes 24.07.20

For the beginner, this is it!

T
TimKar 24.07.20

AlexMebel
Yellow chests with the New Year open to all, regardless of the level Dedicated to, you only need a network connection.

R
Romik008 24.07.20

Who knows, do I need to open blue chests in order to get platinum on PS4? Or possible without them.

A
AlexMebel 24.07.20

Genom94
I know, I just classified the chests. Because many do not know what is a profile Dedicated to it

D
Danil_CF 24.07.20

how to start the mission the chemical revolution?

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 24.07.20

Assassin's Creed Unity: Dead Kings how to run this game? I have downloaded Sedna size is almost 8GB and it's nowhere. neither in the menu nor in the game itself is not displayed in any way!

A
AlexMebel 24.07.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
If you have version yupley on the map just looking for a F icon and move them, if you still not got it, promised after midnight. Another friend was advised to close the application completely yupley and re-launch the game, but not through the label and through yupley

A
AlexMebel 24.07.20

[C-DeN]
Task Chemical revolution is under the Paris story, if not found on the map, then run the district should receive. It's in the building on the second floor, you need to get the formula of the chemist.

d
dante2550 24.07.20

As for the dead kings to light the lamp?

I
Igor5252 24.07.20

Hold Z

S
Svyatoslav Izmaylov 24.07.20

dante2550
Hold L3

T
Terovire 24.07.20

In the game, if you go to the map and open the legend, there is a icon as Communication mark. How to put/delete? There's no explanation.

J
J.J.Assassin 24.07.20

nobody knows where the yellow treasure chest with a suit of franciade?

A
AlexMebel 24.07.20

http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_unity/walkthrough/karti_fransiadi-849460/
http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_unity/walkthrough/karti_fransiadi_podzemele-849574/

I do not remember exactly, your save game I rolled back to the beginning. Maybe not in the chest was, five minutes later will write exactly.

A
AlexMebel 24.07.20

J. J. Assassin
The costume of the guard of Franciade is in the first chest in the catacombs, you just haven't found it I guess.

J
J.J.Assassin 24.07.20

AlexMebel
Yes? thank you, now go look

R
Radmila Filippova 24.07.20

Terovire
Aim with the RMB and press spacebar to remove – getting Yahtzee in the middle