3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chilya 24.07.20 09:33 pm

The stats of all races at the moment (Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2)

This is the approximate stats taken from the beta, I am sure that some value change, but nonetheless it shows the current situation of who damages and who is not.
P. S. in brackets, the values after transformation.

The stats on 3 November 2016. Thanks to the guys from GAMEFAQS.
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lobo 24.07.20

The Kil
a super shot grounder (M) pravelno written?And the difference with other races is very large

C
Chilya 24.07.20

Lobo
I therefore question marks there and put, I do not understand why so many of them.
There's still the Sayan male was a bug that суперсаян3 gave increase to the charges qi at 80% because of what they have 370(racial bonus so all 460 which is also overkill), so I wrote here that value which most likely will when the game comes out.
And namekians in the transformation of the basic attack generally raised to 600%, this is not a bug since it was intended but I'm sure that will cut them to their heart, even so did not write.
It's their stats from the beta, when the game comes out I will update their stats, but it is so.

d
drekazet 24.07.20

And what does the Future super Saiyan?

C
Chilya 24.07.20

drekazet
Super Saiyan(SS) will have 3 levels, but will mainly reinforce super attacks and a little less than an explosion of qi.
Super Vegeta(SV) will have 2 levels and will be primarily to enhance the explosion of qi.
Saiyan Future(SB) will have only one level but will enhance both.

Exact numbers is not present but there will be something on the similarity
CC1 - 5% super del and 3% explosion qi, CC2 - 7,5% super del and 5% explosion qi, CC3 - 10% super del and 7% explosion tion
CB1 - 3% super hit and 5% explosion qi, CB2 - 5% super delete and 7.5% explosion of qi.
SB1 - 5% super del and 5% explosion of qi.
in this case, all give a boost to the power of normal attacks and lower poluchaemyh damage, but the SS is that SV that SAT all give the same, the only difference will be between levels(UR1 tipo 5% on normal attacks and armor ур2 7% in the normal shock and the armor and ур3 10% on normal attacks and armor)Yu

The first level podderzhivaetsya is very easy though all fight to sit in it, it has almost no minusov. Requires 3 points of Ki to activate.
The second level is already more oshutimo gain but qi/Ki becomes heavier vostonavlivat, but it still vospolnit all that it is usually split vostonavlivaet. Division requires 4 Ki to activate.
The third level increases so the growth is already very significant, but Chi/Ki does not vosstanavlivaetsya, only through the use of skills for the recharging qi/Ki. Requires 5 points of Ki to activate.

d
drekazet 24.07.20

Thank you

Z
ZysMontegro 24.07.20

And I can say that you need to swing in order to increase the explosive damage of qi and Super attacks. Because in this part all strange did: Swing a basic attack to increase damage from Explosions qi I do not understand. The similar level hexagon of stats itself is growing and it is difficult to understand if you become stronger from the points flow or level

C
Chilya 24.07.20

ZysMontegro
Swing a basic attack to increase damage from Explosions qi this is about what the usual charges qi become strongest(that small button In on boksovskie Joss allowed)

Z
ZysMontegro 24.07.20

What's with the stats of the earthlings, they all the same?

C
Chilya 24.07.20

ZysMontegro
No, everything has changed. I'll upload new stats today.

Z
ZysMontegro 24.07.20

The Kil
And if 5 points to stats is 1%, the endurance for this percentage is increasing by 1 stripe?

C
Chilya 24.07.20

ZysMontegro
With vynoslivost(and CI/Qi) are all different.