3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BENASSIC 24.07.20 09:33 pm

Advise Pak heavy equipment for loading of trucks (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

advise Pak heavy equipment for loading of trucks.ride MHAPro EU v1.24-there is a maximum load of 60 tons(digger),I wanted a little more,or where that need to register,I would be grateful.
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bayun4ik 24.07.20

BENASSIC
Well I have Jazzicat Pak rail cargo , but there, too, like 60 heavier tone like no - you can't tell.

b
bobrdobr 24.07.20

BENASSIC
70 tn http://www.playground.ru/files/ets_2_trejler_s_tyazhyolym_transformatorom_caterpillar_massoj_70_tonn_dlya_1_25_hh-137778/
or watch fashion trailer\cargo from TSM
-------
Only the meaning is not clear - why wildly heavy load? Non-hazardous HAZ or long-length - clearly, a haul truck W\e car or two - is unclear...
I want to Trak felt the weight - put the stock (default) engine 320-400 HP - and 20-TEW tons of behind the feeling that he is pulling them :)) Tortured sneakers gender push. Yes, in real life, more than 25 tons, no one carries...

j
jetliner 24.07.20

is it possible to install the extended map of Russia for version 1.12.1.? or it is necessary to update the version itself?

A
ANDREJjGOLD 24.07.20

bobrdobr
)))serious or dpsnikov ned?

d
darkstalker38 24.07.20

BENASSIC wrote:
or where that need to register
otkryvaesh any mod with winrara or zip or no matter what else,go along the path def - cargo -name of cargo (yellow folder) otkryvaesh double-clicking (in Notepad or what have you) and reductases line mass: 20000.0 important,sacrifies, soglashaetsa changes and probes...

Spoiler

b
bobrdobr 24.07.20

ANDREJjGOLD
Workers, traffic much easier.. :))

v
vonxel 24.07.20

The boys all clambered website where without Scandium and East you can download a travel card in addition to sur.Russia and lake Baikal?