3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZzzRed 24.07.20 09:33 pm

How many endings (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

In many games multiple endings.What would you add the endings Assassin's Creed Unity.
11 Comments
Sort by:
h
humerskin 24.07.20

SkrezlokER
Only one ending

I
Ivpas 24.07.20

In Assassin's Creed never was more than one ending. Sorry about this still with the Brotherhood, prepagada final torque several times to...
spoilages killed Lucy.

F
FrostBite 2.7 24.07.20

Ivpas
re passing the final point several times that DEZ didn't kill Lucy.
Like I'm not the only one))))lol

Z
ZzzRed 24.07.20

Zaidik
Not just the ending of the rules and was wondering whether there is more:)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 24.07.20

hmm...it's a good idea for the next games in the series, to do any of the secret endings, for example to do all the additional missions, to open everything on the world map to remain among the story missions and that sort of thing. It's difficult to implement in such a series, because playing the game will all happen, you will need for each game to create the conditions for additional endings, generally we just wait to continue the series and new lotions from the developers.

a
a_noob_is 24.07.20

It's better to be alone, but fit.

A
AlexMebel 24.07.20

Why minus, normal topic, gives scope for imagination.

Z
ZzzRed 24.07.20

AlexMebel
Thank you for support:)

Z
ZzzRed 24.07.20

Not well, Ubisoft could do a good ending,but what could prevent them?And it turned out the ending is like Mass Efect3.

G
GrYnT101 24.07.20

Unity for me, TC is still boring in terms of plot everything save graphics

e
elementalia6 24.07.20

EvilShaper
the only series where they can make different endings, so it's a Brotherhood, because there the ending takes place in the present, when we play through the animus, we viewed the past and, of course, affect the past can't