3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
freedomen 24.07.20 09:34 pm

Optimal configuration of mods (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Friends play ETS2 is relatively long, namely with patch 1.24!!! a little bit to understand the game at the moment I have version 1.25 and the following mods: a bunch of cards promods+Rus map+the Balkans! trucks: Volvo Ohana+ сканияRJl+Peterbit 389! all traffic from jasika and traffic density of beer!! I use the Momo wheel and the game very good.happy!!!! but I would like to ask the pros of this game and fans will share your mods and ligaments that you have installed at the moment? ( just wondering?) ( if you don't mind!!)
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.dalnoboy 24.07.20

freedomen
I have a fashion - map of Promods+DAF from Sneakers+trailers from Bora+autumn weather and mod wheel from Abbasstreppas

v
viktor bezruk 24.07.20

harsh Russia Baikal R-4 is also not a bad map is on the site ets2lt

V
Vel_07 24.07.20

freedomen In my opinion, you full of happiness to add physics, weather and Tedit, and (for an Amateur) economy.

f
freedomen 24.07.20

Vel_07 physics,weather will only try as they collect the computer on the card 1060!!! if there are achievements to write!!!)))) so as not to fool to itself and people a head))))))

f
freedomen 24.07.20

Vel_07 what Edit?

V
Vel_07 24.07.20

freedomen Program to buy and operate their trailers. When you speak to someone or press reply.

F
Foxers 24.07.20

freedomen
Ride different cards for individual profiles. Pros: different loads, traffic, trucks, weather. Cons: if you want to change the country Catania - reloading profile.

D
Donbassic 24.07.20

Foxers
Similarly,too, are different profiles(maps) - 7 pieces, 2 profile, from which bundles of cards

F
Foxers 24.07.20

Donbassic
I have one profile with a whole bunch of: MHAPro and Eldoradio))
We all seeing eye of Groningen вольда56 not merge for the type of flood?))