3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Invisible Sun 24.07.20 09:35 pm

And you'll be playing in the second part of the game? (Outlast 2)

I for example will, at least in the first part is not played) Plan immediately with the first part and DLC )
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sleyton 24.07.20

I don't like all sorts of horror stories, but my woman likes to watch as I go through terrible moments, so I suppose we'll have to play, because the first has already been passed... (((((

s
slender535 24.07.20

Tiger Goose
1 in the minimum salary.

T
T.T.G 24.07.20

Egertova.

T
The_Game--Bit 24.07.20

Of course I will, I 3 years waiting for the sequel

p
paleruga930 24.07.20

Probably not. With age was finished occonor, outlast I passed on the first attempt where the two-thirds and then fell into a stupor, then, in the guests ran bro I decided to check out the game, got carried away and 2 hours passed from the start. cool game, but I made the point that more than to relive those emotions I don't want to.

R
RStj 24.07.20

of course I will because I'm a Villa was built, and the garage is not managed not enough

n
nikita 2 24.07.20

Of course, what else to scare yourself and friends?

K
KazymirZyba 24.07.20

The most powerful horror lately. The game is making a name for themselves on the first try. Brilliant developers. What are the General issues? =)

G
Georg625 24.07.20

KazymirZyba completely agree.

K
KazymirZyba 24.07.20

Broke down and was a demo. So I didn't scream, not one from a horror movie or horror game. I dipped the top in some preispodnei in hell. Don't know now where the bricks stack.