3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AESIRu 22.10.19 11:22 am

The game ignores the setting range and colors in nvidia (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, I have a problem!

Why when I run the game fullscreen on the game does not apply my color calibration in the nvidia?

If you have FULL RGB 8 range, and a monitor with a TN matrix, it is impossible to play games. The shadows are too deep, the black is very black. Nifiga not visible. Calibration and gamma in the nvidia control panel and in windows the game does not affected. What to do?

Does everyone have this problem, I read that this cant Nvidia for 6 years, and to fix it I can not. I was looking at IPS panels, there's a shadow just bombeznaya(

The gamma settings in the game itself is very poor, in the same Witcher 3 make it though the slider to the maximum, all the same wolf seen just a little bit. To monitor in IPS if the slider to turn up up wolf can be seen very well, it is clear that gamma stood up. And I kind of garbage. What to do? Please help! 2 days am trying to solve.

I calibrated the perfect image for myself, but what's the point if the game is not covered? The fact is that if you choose trimmed dynamic range, shadows are at least distinguishable, in Youtube you reviews, look at the Witcher, here's a picture. Some of the colors lose their saturation, but still. Play so of course I will not, obviously the picture to the TV... But the trouble is that in the full dynamic range black is too black. Fine, if this is all resolved quickly, but no. Here for example: the First picture is the witch in full range, and the second to cut, and immediately see where shadows nicer to the eye. (sorry for the quality).

But it should not be... Can this at all? Or I'm just not used? On my old monitor with TN matrix, but is connected via DVI the such like-be it with reduced dynamic range, I even specifically put on the new Monica stripped-down to compare. In the end, one to one. But how-so? If ideas on DVI it the default full range is? Maybe the monitor itself is complete bullshit. I don't know what to think, please help. Sorry for a lot of beech, but I tried to describe in detail the problem.

19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Digambara 22.10.19

Well tried some sort of graphics mod to put a supposedly sweet fx? Ibid. the it the who and small truck, maybe some will help.

A
AESIRu 22.10.19

Digambara
I thought about it. But I would like to try to do something, you have no ideas?

M
Mr_POMAH 22.10.19

https://www.scorp13.com/entertainment/games/slishkom-temnaya-svetlaya-gamma-v-igre-vedmak-3.html

A
AESIRu 22.10.19

Mr_POMAH
I stumbled on it. And profit all set up. But it's something else... is why I have such a thing happen?

D
Dimchik94 22.10.19

Geralt-Witcher-of-Rivia
Wang. You have Monique cut through some convetor either the adapter output from the graphics card. I had the same problem when I would pull up your old Monique via an adapter Hdmi-vga . Everything was resolved in the control panel. Section DISPLAY , then choose"Output dynamic range put Restricted .

W
Widukind 22.10.19

On my laptop the game is always dark, and the brightness adjustment using range all the time is reset every time you have to adjust it again when I start the game. But used, nothing can be done

A
AESIRu 22.10.19

Dimchik94
The trick is that no. The new monitor I have and the graphics card too. Monique Asus VG245h, with 2 hdmi 1.4+ version, supports 75 Hz on it though. Now I consistently holds 75 Hz. Even have not changed anything in the settings 75 Hertz appeared. And at the expense of range, so it's like a normal... Well, I'm talking about full dynamic range... the fact is, the restricted the range is used on TV and in the movies. For this it is used on the TV via HDMI but not on the monitors.
It seems to me that such crap is in the nature of things... But the old Monique via DVI looks completely different. There once again whitish the shadows, the picture which is not saturated. Although the settings are almost never changed, the regimes did not choose there. And most importantly, here's the dullness, I have a new monitor if I choose the mode racing on the monitor or in the nvidia settings, choose limited range. I read in the Internet, everyone is saying this at all. Supposedly Nvidia does not transfer the forms and colors of the user in a fullscreen game. There are progs that help with this fight, but something I don't see the sense, though, and tried to put. Not all games at least works. And you with a monitor and built-in sitting? What is D. D?

A
AESIRu 22.10.19

Widukind
Try it, Color Profile Keeper, here is the link to off site
Спойлерhttp://goebish.free.fr/cpk/
This program works in 2 clicks, even no need to install. Stupidly open it from I. A, press * and choose a place to save your current color profile, then when you saved it, click on on ... and open it. Do everything as shown in the screenshot, and at the end press apply. This program will hang at startup if you choose Start with Windows, and when I close the program - losing the task at startup. The program will not working right.

This program is blocking the color settings of the games to ensure that they did not use their game gamma and color-correction settings, and used your settings that you configured in nvidia. And to lose your correction will not be when you exit the game.
But the thing is that in my case it does not work, maybe you can help.

W
Widukind 22.10.19

Geralt-Witcher-of-Rivia
thanks, I'll try

A
AESIRu 22.10.19

Widukind
Helped the program? If not, there is one, it certainly will help 100%, I certainly could. It is a pity that the colours in the CC cannot be set,because it considers the vac anti-cheat for cheats. Pipes some.

W
Widukind 22.10.19

Geralt-Witcher-of-Rivia
tried, but nothing changed. Although when I run the game the slider to adjust the gamma is at the end of the line, if it is to move here and there becomes lighter, also it was before

A
AESIRu 22.10.19

Widukind
Then we can advise you to do a work program called PowerStrip, it is very simple, but gives a lot of opportunities. For example: to Increase the gamma and brightness can be as your desktop, and separately for each game. You can press the key combination range of increase or decrease, even in the game. The program allows overclocking etc, allows you to configure a color profile for each game separately, if one darker and the other lighter.
The trick is that it does not reset gamma settings, so customizing it yourself, and she you have in the tray weighs constantly. But not in the startup in program settings that can be changed)
Here I uploaded to Yandex.Drive this program with the activation key, the program, though old, but working!
Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/d/7uiocdpD3Rcr4j

I
Ilja Bb das 22.10.19

The author, write as solved a problem. I also reset settings And about the monitor - rejoice that there is black colour on my IPS monitor on the contrary there is no black

D
Drakecsgoofficial 17.11.20

AsmoDeus
Hi dude I have such a problem I set up Nvidia and in Xgo all the settings are at a minimum and the quality of good textures do not know what the reason?

A
AsmoDeus 17.11.20

Drakecsgoofficial
It can't be good, you just think. Or the settings didn't apply.

F
For Gondor 07.01.21

People, and who had such a problem? I went through the whole game with all the dopas, after which I put a new card and started a new game plus, everything was fine with the baron, and the next time I start the game, this happens: the textures in the game do not work correctly (or rather, even the lighting seems to be) and in addition to this setting the gamma at the maximum even gives out a stupid black circle, the work of Geralt's skill with mutation, which helped with the witcher's instinct to see in the dark, also broke down. In general, I'm shocked, and I haven't found a solution anywhere, although people had the same problems, and the projects don't care about the players' problems ...

F
For Gondor 07.01.21

S
SonyK_2 07.01.21

For Gondor wrote:
... put a new card ... textures in the game do not work correctly (or rather, even lighting seems to be) ...
Before installing the "new card", were the drivers completely removed from the old one?

f
fairy queen46 04.10.22

After reinstalling Windows in games, a visible gradient appeared in the sky and around light spots (lamp). Monitor, video card, nothing has changed. did not switch. And the ability to adjust the brightness in games was gone. In The Witcher, for example, the brightness adjustment slider does not react at all. Everything has already been tried in an attempt to return it as it was, SOS damn it ...