3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamesmannna 24.07.20 09:52 pm

Impressions from the trailer (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Well, how do you like the trailer, people?
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 24.07.20

gamesmannna
Supreme chic of course in absentia and RPG of the year, maybe game of the year. Began to defer money on a pre-order. In anticipation of a Grand space Odyssey now.

g
gamesmannna 24.07.20

Protocol10
Even the existence of the Inquisition does not scare you?

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 24.07.20

In principle, the trailer is quite good, better than the past in terms of information, but I still expected more of information and not just the trailer and the price of the game

P
Protocol10 24.07.20

gamesmannna
Don't understand the question. What in mass effect Inquisition?

g
gamesmannna 24.07.20

Protocol10
Well, the fact that Andromeda can become a General fear of too similar to YES Inquisitr.

P
Protocol10 24.07.20

Inquily I bought. 140 hours played, went two times. Basically a normal game on a 6-7 out of 10. There the problem was because of the ps3. Was in a hurry to release the game on its last legs of pastena in 2014, so cut the effects. Then I think everything will be fine, so the time was much more on development. But the concept is the world of the Inquisition I was completely satisfied, if so the same will be in Andromeda that I'm fine.

J
JOKERIVAN 24.07.20

Again, the most pretty, but it is not clear what, nothing is in fact not shown. Well, a new hero, although all his news only to wrap, because we all know he's the dragonborn Inquisitor, chosen hero of Ferelden, by profession, Savior of the universe, calling bisexual, again, the reapers(huge metal worm), again gauged turanec Aki Saren (if it's paslode was at the end, well the one with a halo), Normandy again, Oh sorry Hyperion.
PS I hope it is at least restart the universe, and not a continuation??

V
VictorMix 24.07.20

I think you can add Kraft on the planets

M
Mortaliss 24.07.20

Just any impressions, extremely tasteless and empty trailer

A
Aragast 24.07.20

Indeed: trailer deflating in terms of the details of the game, but it must be done very beautifully and effectively, that is. It's a pity that did not show a specific gameplay, but there's nothing to be done.

M
Master Ken 24.07.20

The impression that the Inquisitor moved to this universe, will introduce a ton of useless loot and quests are kill and fetch 5 skins of the wild homunculus.

W
WAga 24.07.20

Strange biovar PR campaign. Ideally it should be like: a CGI trailer, Ala mass effect 2, then slicing gameplay and cutscenes, then the developer diary for the game, mixed with gameplay. The fact that they showed an absolute lack of taste. I have with Inquisition still have a bunch of screenshots and art, but with the game they had very little in common. Need gameplay, the rest is a piece of shit if that's not good CGI.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.07.20

all cool. the trailer tells nothing new, especially any about the game or grafone
strange is a story that potsony going to another galaxy. although the code IU they not find money for an expedition to ilos and fly strictly on repeaters with blueness of the neighboring suns. we assume that it is like flying to Mars for modern Astronautics. and there is a flight at either extreme of the planet or a nearby star.
occur the actual problem with motivation. geta attacked the citadel. Shepard gurrola. crisis. credit has fallen. a plan is a complex and expensive expedition without any guarantees.

S
Shock Burst 24.07.20

Overall not bad, but expected more.