3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 24.07.20 09:53 pm

Advertising and blockers

I decided then to watch a soap Opera in good quality,and then fuck you allowed to watch only in 360p,when you turn off Adblock, and so you can already choose the quality,and this guepier everywhere.How do you fight?The ETP is shameful already tired.

32 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 24.07.20

Shadowarm
Anyone else watching movies and TV shows on govnosayty online? So stupid torrent rip with rutora or rutrekere no ads in 1080p and everything is OK.

G
Grafen 24.07.20

Shadowarm
Throw me the website PM me, I'll check it out, he watch TV shows online, but have not yet encountered. Weird

S
Shadowarm 24.07.20

Grafen
Yes, these sites a lot,of blockers is Adblock,and the built blokirator from the Opera

G
Grafen 24.07.20

Shadowarm
Well, for example say the name of the site where I watched, I will go and will tell that as a Yes

G
Grafen 24.07.20

On another site, went in and Boom included, also it works, you text me the website where I watched, maybe it's bad what you don't understand, I go to all the sites online show, and this is not popping up like yours

S
Shadowarm 24.07.20

Grafen
So you look on which quality is selected by the machine
here,for example, 3 player
Спойлерhttp://zserials.tv/zarubezhnye/breaking-bad.php

G
Grafen 24.07.20

Shadowarm
There's even a where choose hd 720p or 1080p too, all works well.

G
Grafen 24.07.20

Shadowarm
Went to the link and opened the third player, there first when I pressed play, I threw on another site some roulette, then send the report time of 10 seconds and the video involved still

S
Shadowarm 24.07.20

Grafen
Well then you would have no blockers sit,just you the website throws the other

G
Grafen 24.07.20

Shadowarm
Actually no. I have Adblock and still going straight. There are players with built-in button (Ala is built in). But the video works and you've solved the problem then?

S
Shadowarm 24.07.20

Grafen
Well, just disable ad blockers

G
Grafen 24.07.20

Shadowarm
Good news, happy for you)

a
a.kornolov 24.07.20

Ad blockers are killing the non-commercial sites, because they earn them. And if the sites will be bent, will bend and companies that provide services and sell goods. because it will be harder to reach the audience. I abandon sites on which advertising is too a lot. but 1 movie in the beginning include no servakov and hate is gratitude to the authors of the project, and with me they do not take money for it

R
RussianQuaker 24.07.20

How to silence the speaker when he begins to advertise put likes, like 5 times per video? Ddos-attack on his video channel can be?

s
stalker7162534 24.07.20

The pirate party took third place in the elections to the Parliament of Iceland
spoiler is
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/talk/piraty_piraty_piraty-201777/

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

stalker7162534
fubar Iceland.

R
RussianQuaker 24.07.20

Alexfor
Th go nuts at once?

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

RussianQuaker
why not?

R
RussianQuaker 24.07.20

Alexfor
Piracy is a good thing

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

RussianQuaker
especially in the territorial waters or if you don't create something intellectual and creative and not live with this.