3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zolotko555 24.07.20 09:53 pm

What is it?? (Fallout 4)

The question took video because words are just not possible to explain.

Spoiler
26 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 24.07.20

Золотко555
In the mod it is. Unplug one and see. Ponastavili 100,500 mods and surprised))
Cache renew the incentive, might fix it. Again, mods, skins were super shoes.. Water quality is visible to the mod. Direct surface

G
GREY WOLF 19 24.07.20

just a bug

Z
Zolotko555 24.07.20

Badfox1988
Well, let's start with the fact that I don't use mods...(to be precise the video was shot before fashion which has delivered just that and I have ONE )
cache incentive is checked BEFORE the video...what else would you recommend??

P
PIRAT69 24.07.20

Золотко555
Of course. The Council is this beauty with a pleasant voice is necessary to give necessarily. Roll back the save to the bug, well, or at kroynyak reinstalling the game)) it is I think these methods are good treatment any bug in any game...

Z
Zolotko555 24.07.20

Badfox1988
okay..thank you...in the video I said that it does not bother me just wondered what it is..there was one point there was one more and will more be added?? because of this, a rollback to do??)) no thanks

P
PIRAT69 24.07.20

Золотко555
Please))

u
unix50 24.07.20

better you have removed. and without underwear. joke. but seriously. this is a common bug.

K
Kvazipaka Dvunapravlennay 24.07.20

I have Surime the same garbage was sometimes, without mods

Z
Zolotko555 24.07.20

unix50
my avku look ..it's me and relax)))

Z
Zolotko555 24.07.20

Alex Plutalov
what is it?? here is the logic that latched on and how to look and check??

G
Givemethedust 24.07.20

So the glitch was even in Skyrim I often. This point must be in character in order to create waves on the water directly from the character model in the water. But due to a bug, this point is shifted.

Z
Zolotko555 24.07.20

Givemethedust
Ie it's not Bronius ,not from the inventory ,and I've already all went through have been removed)) this is purely from a character? Well ...Lille would this bug you didn't bring...

S
Stoic 24.07.20

Золотко555
I am often in-game mark on the water surface, but much about it do not bother.

T
T.T.G 24.07.20

Epic.

O
OzTheGreate_ 24.07.20

Uuuuuu! Yes, you have a HitBox shifted. you have it separately from the model of the character walking) Hit box is the same part of the model or sprite that can interact with the world (physical). So he shifted. It is possible that this applies only HitBox on the legs which is made separately for interaction with water, to create waves of movement. Try to disable the mods that are somehow connected with water and character. If the steam version at last the incentive run check integrity of cache (Mods probably will fly). But ideas can, and so to play, if not angry)

G
Givemethedust 24.07.20

Золотко555
how to play, problems, in addition to aesthetic, did not notice. Although, there was always one point I have, and you hike, the split personality of the character)

M
Mag Otshelnik 24.07.20

This is a Great and Terrible Tulku water for drinking.

T
Terminator Sidor 24.07.20

OzTheGreate_
Confirm. I have the same crap. It is a HitBox.

n
nikita2112 24.07.20

I also point the water runs. Only one. Probably the jamb of developers, because they meet on different versions of the game. And it seems change it will not.

P
Pulsedriver84 24.07.20

I have pirates with the latest patch and all the DLS of such a bug is not , And generally less smoke ,and the voice felt that pohramyvaet