3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tim90 24.07.20 09:54 pm

For what race you can play? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

It is possible to play someone else and not the person? Just for 3 games in as many races in the game and the play is given only for the people, it is just a pity.
21 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ewgenij_BLR 24.07.20

tim90
no, only people. For other races maybe in multiplayer, as in МЭ3.

S
Setesh 24.07.20

only a man, not once mentioned and this is due to the game's plot

V
VictorMix 24.07.20

I would for that guy with a halo pogamal, can fight humans and sent them down the course

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 24.07.20

I would nurse the developers played that did not crap, but a normal game, or at least properly explained the emergence of this initiative Andromeda.

A

VictorMix
There is already memusic with him fouled) right now skins.

V
VictorMix 24.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
Wait... minus constantly, you have nothing to do? Well in the case of negative alapati, but those who with humor appropriate to your situation, you lepiti antipus, I all before of course, but what's wrong with you. Good to all.

A

VictorMix

A

tim90
You play as either Scott or Sarah rider, children Rider Alec (Pioneer human ark)
Couldn't even fucking know who we're playing, just have no idea...
News ever read on the game or something. The fact that after 10-15 years just crawled out of the cave and began to ask questions.

M
Mortaliss 24.07.20

People and niggers

A

VictorMix
Ahah, rules))

A
Alphalva 24.07.20

VictorMix wrote:
I would for that guy with a halo pogamal
Dude with a halo may not be a dude, and chick...
Voice not to say, of course, but the conversations in the grid walk, the more his or her face was not shown in the trailer...
tim90
And he clearly Scott or Sarah, without options, it is a fact... however, it is possible to put the question differently - is it possible to switch between party members like in КОТОRе...?!

r
renbu 24.07.20

Azari very cool)

t
toma semerkova 24.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
More like Cthulhu in the tank sat for centuries

A

Tom semerkova
Or so.

F
Fraddid1 24.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
Instead of three points on mame necessary to write Come in large numbers here. Andromeda is not rubber

p
pineapplepenapplepen 24.07.20

I was expecting to see an open world implemented in several cities. The city wanted to see in the Fifth Element or Attack of the Clones the night streets and neon signs. What would the cities you can travel not only on foot but also on a flying car. Wanted more of night clubs with cool music. Wanted the ability to play as different races. Instead, send me to hell on kulichiki in the unknown distance. There are even Nightclubs, isn't it? There will be unfriendly, gloomy wasteland of the planet on which it is necessary to explore the local flora and fauna... Not that I expected, Oh, not this. I didn't want to play a simulator a research scientist.

A
Alphalva 24.07.20

Logan2016 wrote:
I was expecting to see an open world implemented in several cities. The city wanted to see in the Fifth Element or Attack of the Clones the night streets and neon signs. What would the cities you can travel not only on foot but also on a flying car. Wanted more of night clubs with cool music.
There is evidence that this will not happen?!
Us in total showed VIDOS for 10 minutes... well, there's plus/minus...
Gameplay ceglowski games are designed for +200 hours, and the minimum...
Just a waiting game... wait what can be the problem?!

A

Logan2016
Too much waiting, hence the big disappointment. Never wait for not yet released games at all, then the disappointment will not be.

G
GG4 24.07.20

The mechanics will be the same no man's sky. The only thing planets will be a fixed amount and no generation.

A

GG4
And most will not be able to fly at the controls.