3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rozil 24.07.20 10:06 pm

The arms (Far Cry 2)

I certainly have nothing against guns but when it is constantly in hand, it starts to get. Is there a way to put him in a utility belt or to the thread (Yes, even in pants EPT) to hide?
PS In the first part of Far Cry so you can do therefore asked.
11 Comments
Sort by:
b
bomzhkolyadun 24.07.20

Like all this button look in control.
I run with a machete in hand, very nravitsa.

M
MChS_ 24.07.20

Yeah starting to get annoying , especially in quiet in quotes ... settlements !!!! :(
It is not where it is impossible to remove ... and this is bad ... we need a patch !!!! :(

r
rozil 24.07.20

Okay that's understandable. But in the game there are generally monsters like in the first part? Or Crytek moved away from the topic?

A
Arnej 24.07.20

But in the game there are generally monsters like in the first part?
NO

_
_Gulya_ 24.07.20

Crytek
o_o?

D
DEMON999-999 24.07.20

Crytek !?!?!?rozilyou poteralsa?

v
volcya_staya 24.07.20

No need to hide the weapon,it should not sit idle : )))

A
Alexey R. aka Sonik 24.07.20

I learned to hide the guns in the following way: you come into the house, where at the entrance you searched huge big guy and takes the gun. Once out of the house this fall - in the hands of no weapons, although in his pocket the whole Arsenal :)
There is no other way we can before the first patch, of course.

j
jokerxxxx 24.07.20

LoooL

A
ArtPRO 24.07.20

The second part of the game was not developed by Crytek, and the French company Ubisoft Montreal. You fucking do not see what the name of the game is the same. The first part I actually thought full of shit. I personally appreciate realism in games. I haven't played Far Cry 2, but apparently, this game WASSS!))

P
ProstoqYParen 24.07.20

ArtPRO
Many said that he AI is a failure,but I liked the realism.
First with the bugs.Pereprohodil in Agde.