3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LageRMan 24.07.20 10:06 pm

Ending the game (Far Cry 2)

Here discussing the ending of the game and the preceding stage(after entering the jungle from the prison building).Did you surprise what you in the end betrayed by his friends (for me Yes).Killed the main character when choosing diamonds as shot himself in the head is not shown.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrew96 24.07.20

there at the end right before the credits that it was written in English(like about the APR AND UFFL Ruben) but I don't have time to read,including about gg also had.....it seems......but IMHO gg is alive,what for him to kill himself?

L
LageRMan 24.07.20

Before the credits it was written something like, in this day, a bunch of refugees fled the country to nearby cities.OFOT and SNA tried to recover control of the country but they did not.Then said the Jackal, supposedly the official version utverjdaet that the Jackal was killed during the fighting however, the body was found nebylo.I can't remember

M
MyXa98 24.07.20

in the game like 2 endings when you choose from a Jackal or take diamonds or to take the explosives I took the diamonds and the end was so that Reuben photographed the explosion of the rock and then led me to take a picture and credits to be exact in this day, a bunch of refugees fled the country to nearby cities.OFOT and SNA tried to recover control of the country but they did not.Then said the Jackal, supposedly the official version utverjdaet that the Jackal was killed during the fighting however, the body was found nebylo
The game on real events like

S
Spaceman-RF 24.07.20

And I both did...
The first as already described, and the second you walk in the rocks, kill enemies, blow, and show almost the same ending. I don't remember exactly
took place in the distant 2008...

k
kooler45 24.07.20

I give advice all in the game kill ... well, when they are friends , but one can be left and all the way through ... Toko one kill....

K
Kelevrus 24.07.20

kooler45
Give advice...
It is so clear, but in the end we all hurt, and walk away without killing them.

-
-Kosmos- 24.07.20

friends are betrayed and he died of illness or exploded

P
ProstoqYParen 24.07.20

Began to kill,then the crowd.In the end I won,but narrowly.
The Jackal is sick.
All in the furnace and I was there,so there's that.