3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
super ddr 24.07.20 10:07 pm

The problem WITH the GAME ALONE IN THE DARK have POS features (Alone in the Dark (2008))

when I run the game the game starts stupidly slow even videos slow.Someone please pomagite
10 Comments
Sort by:
[
[SaleR] 24.07.20

and I have ustat same thing, before this started, was excellent, and reinstalled and brakes terrible
Intel Core 2 Duo E4700
2.6 GHz
2.00 GB of RAM
Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT

K
K_Fe 24.07.20

super ddr, can wood??

C
ClubN 24.07.20

Incidentally really in wood case

R
Ragna - the Bloodedge 24.07.20

People, help, set, start, resolution is 800x600, climb in the settings, put 1280x1024, writes that it is necessary to restart the game, restart, start vstupitelnye videos, miss them already why-that is impossible and the first movie all over again. All the game does not start, reinstall does not help, the computer is good, Crysis 2 on high settings vdet 60 fps,Win 7 x64, help, what's the problem?!

z
zhorin sergei 24.07.20

LolShooter
the ability to also 7ka 64 all normally play can copy glyukanutaya

W
WarlokIII 24.07.20

I got in the Park (after the cab ride), there is no ground and I fall((( into the ground

18TREz92 24.07.20

Ragna - the Bloodedge
the same garbage!!!!!!

R
ReWolf 24.07.20

Ragna - the Bloodedge
the same problem when changing resolutions in the game settings Alone in the Dark in the latest features the game asks for a restart, and after restart not see the menu constantly playing the Intro and don't skip the introductory video.

solved the problem the shamanic method
1) run the game with administrator rights
2) in game settings change the permission as desired, then exit the game.
3) in folder \Users\username\AppData\Local\Atari\AITD in the res.aitd delete all except these two lines:
ResolutionWidth (equals) 1366
ResolutionHeight (equals) 0768

(instead of (equal to) write the =. the playground does not allow why you need to write a string with this sign)
save and play

written in detail to search for when confronted with a problem, in the Internet found nothing

p
prophet3003 24.07.20

in General, decided to go Alone In The Dark but faced here rolling glekom in the dark places of the characters and objects are missing textures and they turn black what could be the problem?

K
Kapriz888 24.07.20

I have a glitch in the game: in the second part of the second Chapter glavgeroy burn the boards blocking the doorway creep underground monster, then crawls, and the hero must go on, through the doorway. But it is not. Do not let something. Who knows how to fix it? Maybe a special patch is?
Here is a link to a video of my futile attempts to pass: http://radikal.ru/video/47Iz5uM9Uig