3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azaz Ololoev 24.07.20 10:08 pm

The detonator from the ignition (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The people, explain to me how the detonator from the ignition? Here I installed on your car it that should be in the access rights to the vehicle? And that was in the house at home, he looked at the map, and my machine already dissecting it or need to be on the street for it to work?))
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demon59901 24.07.20

But what's the catch to put the detonator on your car?

I
Ilya Krasilov 24.07.20

Demon59901
And what's funny not to respond what does that mean? he put not knowing the chips, and you say that it's stupid and not explained why

D
Demon59901 24.07.20

Ilya Krasilov
It's stupid, though, because you'll lose your car.

b
bmw 7 e38 24.07.20

The detonator from the ignition works as follows: player gets in car, starts it and... explodes. In order that the car exploded and killed the player, you don't have to be passive, or in the house.

Demon59901
If you put the detonator on the left machine, it will disappear if to snap out of it. And if you put on your personal car, mining car can be put in a public place, for example, near the LSC, where it is often tuning their car players. Seeing a cool car, those unable to get into it and explode. Of course, the detonator is not worth the cost, but I only I see a use for it.

M
MephistoXX 24.07.20

Timur Beresnev
I have the detonator helped once: once I stole a left sports car (fusilade) and protuner it, without a detonator and insurance (habitually ignore this point tuning). In the end, while sitting in a clothing store and tried on jackets, some fuck stole my car (I didn't notice it) and somewhere it got destroyed in the end was crying and my new car, and 300K spent on tuning. There would be a detonator - this dude though, with it exploded, what would it fall)

A
Azaz Ololoev 24.07.20

Timur Beresnev
Thank you) and who should be allowed access to the vehicle, so that the player sat down and exploded, all or none? In any case, someone with an RPG blew up, restored free and now she is without a detonator))

b
bmw 7 e38 24.07.20

Azaz Ololoev
If you put No, then your car will be all closed and no one in it will not be able to sit down. So put All

MephistoXX
If you just put the detonator, then you couldn't insure the car)
I recommend in this case to lay C4 on the car: one touch of a button and the thief takes off into the air with a car

v
vatsonification 24.07.20

Timur Beresnev
There are in fact imposed some restrictions on installing mods if you put the detonator. You can read more? And I this topic never interested.

A
Azaz Ololoev 24.07.20

vatsonification
if you install it, you won't be able to pump a wheelbarrow, it is necessary to blow, recover and then can be pumped

v
vatsonification 24.07.20

Azaz Ololoev
So the detonator before each blast is necessary to put? For some reason I thought that the detonator is forever

A
Azaz Ololoev 24.07.20

vatsonification
Yes, after any destruction car explosive disappears. So, what's the point in it I don't see myself here once waste has checked that it is)

v
vatsonification 24.07.20

Azaz Ololoev
The only meaning - reward autonomist and a tattoo for her

b
bmw 7 e38 24.07.20

vatsonification
If you put explosives on a car, then you will be thrown out of LS Customs and you will never stop. If you want, I can throw off screens, how to forbid to call and warn when installing the explosives.

v
vatsonification 24.07.20

Timur Beresnev
Thanks for the reply! Screenshots do not

e
ed58963 24.07.20

incidentally this is almost the only way to kill a guy in passiv

v
vatsonification 24.07.20

ed58963
not only