3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nill_kiggers 24.07.20 10:08 pm

If I missed a weapon? (Shadow Warrior 2)

In the final battle with the boss, after it had stopped, I went immediately to enable the cut-scene and when I saw her, I saw that on the ground lies a lot and one sword, and one weapon. After the end credits and was perezalil back into the save game, technolo the same place, only loot was gone. Then tphols in the city, seeing whether there is something similar from the sellers and unfortunately-no.
So: leaving my weapon, or was it some bug?
18 Comments
Sort by:
d
demonwings03 24.07.20

Yes, lost did not,I only have 50 weapons collected in the game is not all,he accidentally drops can fall, maybe not

D
Diablonos 24.07.20

ImGTF0
Weapons are not picked up and it was gone, no bug. And nowhere else it will not appear except after killing the final boss. Although the sword to put it mildly it is worse than Silly.
Take in NG+ the problems?

S
Shimuto 24.07.20

Diablonos
Sword, the Hand of Orochi allowed me to organize almost 400 UVS. (well, there is how ku cs damage). This is not a top improvement in the armor. In fact to do 450 dps and namutit percent 3-4% lifstyle.
PS Another pair of pistols .50 with improvement on two bullets per shot is not bad. But they need a different build.

d
demonwings03 24.07.20

ashleyalicia
The difficulty I played on medium weapons were rarely dropped,now pereprohozhu already a shitload of weapons fell out,learned with two hands to shoot

d
demonwings03 24.07.20

Diablonos
how to enable ng+

D
Diablonos 24.07.20

demonwings03
Imagesi new game, and there choose the same save game and the complexity of higher Il below.

d
demonwings03 24.07.20

Diablonos
Thanks I'll try on hard difficult,even normal animals can beat

S
Shimuto 24.07.20

Is there any info of how many weapons in the game?

S
Shimuto 24.07.20

ashleyalicia
yeah, I also took 68. Then in NG+ even with 2 chests of weapons fell grey (gun and drobes).
And those that stay in jobs, then fall from bosses(shards) in the missions.
Total collected 70 weapons. It seems more present.

D
DemonDMC 24.07.20

There is already a topic, only forum trims, with a full list of the found weapons (including DLC'shnoe from Deluxe and preorder).
In General 73 pieces at the moment.
Screenshots you can look here: http://imgur.com/a/LMVGB

s
savawerty 24.07.20

can somebody throw a save with all weapons?

R
Red Barels 24.07.20

Shimuto
about 70

S
Shimuto 24.07.20

ashleyalicia
So 73's all :)

D
Dimon3856 24.07.20

where to find gold and DLS guns ? random mobs and chests?

D
DenProtiw 24.07.20

Dimon3856
Golden sword and PP you'll get as soon as you start the game if you have the Deluxe edition and sword saw at the shelter Lo Vang

D
DeMZI 24.07.20

Dimon3856
start

D
Dimon3856 24.07.20

ashleyalicia
thank you

W
Wolfstorm 24.07.20

I have 3 of the passage at different levels of 71 weapons, there's only a gold sword and PP.