3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 24.07.20 10:09 pm

A question to the owners 280х

During operation,for example in games,the graphics card begins to emit a barely audible sound,like a quiet hum,is this normal?When idle, like does not emit such sounds.And yet,the side cover is open I have when I go in game the sound starts,I'm a little on the graphics card push down and the sound stops,but that goes out the monitor,after 10 seconds blue screen just.I would be grateful if someone enlighten

Spoiler
16 Comments
Sort by:
a
aleks1979 24.07.20

Shadowarm
The sound probably from the fans of the map or throttle. Error - a typical crash of the video drivers from AMD.
You can try to increase power limit or reduce the base frequency.

S
Shadowarm 24.07.20

aleks1979
Not of fan sound

I
IDarkaxeI 24.07.20

Shadowarm
and there is more buzzing nothing. shawl processer and cooling (radiator and fan). Disassemble, clean, change the thermal paste (maybe hangs from overheating), get the sticker from the fan and add some more butter. And will be truncated hockey

K
KPK666 24.07.20

Shadowarm
Everything is fine. The game started, the map began to warm up, the fans on the machine began to work faster. Of course there is noise. Only silent water cooling. And none better don't touch if it work.

S
Shadowarm 24.07.20

IDarkaxeI
Old,you probably do not know that the fans from the graphics card is not removable,that is there to pour oil must be drilled,good with the fans I have right all

s
sinkey 24.07.20

Squeak throttle disease some graphics cards and power supplies. Marriage is not but the ear is not nice. Poke your fingers in working the iron, the stupidity leading to the death of this iron.

S
Shadowarm 24.07.20

sinkey
You mean the noise telling you now?

M
Mordok 24.07.20

you probably do not know that the fans from the graphics card is not removable
Who you so stupidly lied? The maximum is the thermal paste instead of paste, because of which the sole to the top of the crystal stick. And more problems from scraping gum off the sole than from removing the cooler.
Butter, by the way, don't let it drip vtupuyu. The impeller was removed, wiped dry axle (including Salida old) and dripped some in there, otherwise it will be a beard made of dirt. The tube from the fan under the sticker look.

S
Shadowarm 24.07.20

Mordok
With fans, I thank the gods is all right

M
Mordok 24.07.20

In General, cooler with spring screws attached, so should not rattle. As should not affect the pressure on your shield (although you say the noise stops).
Maybe you have a hybrid WITH? While the card in idle or 2d drawing, the fan is actually not spinning, and the cooling occurs due to the radiators. When nagruzki fan connects and starts to make noise.
You crushed his hand for about ten seconds to load, overheating and office. Or simply crushed and he stopped, as an option.

S
Shadowarm 24.07.20

Mordok
In idle everything is spinning,nothing is making noise.The game starts with a small buzz,if the fans stop it still wanted to record on tape,but can't hear it.It's not about the fans at all.

K
KPK666 24.07.20

Shadowarm
Personally, on my live heard a squeak.It seems that beeps the throttle. And most likely there's nothing you can do about it.

s
sinkey 24.07.20

Shadowarm
This noise is the squeak chokes.Due to the high frequency sound and the constant change of tonality, kick some nasty rumor.

S
Shadowarm 24.07.20

sinkey
I don't have the noise,I have it barely noticeable

M
Mordok 24.07.20

Shadowarm
Poreshali what?

S
Shadowarm 24.07.20

Mordok
No,the noise is probably from the graphics card