3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suleimann 24.07.20 10:09 pm

Gold bars (Farming Simulator 17)

Once found on the map Goldcrest Valley ten gold bars, opened the map with the rest of the bars, can someone come in handy:

22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Ryabenko 24.07.20

With the result of collecting all the ingots?

b
beowulf1305 24.07.20

and what are these bars?Or so to boast

B
Boss_Timurchik 24.07.20

beowulf1305
well, probably a bonus as in FS 15, loot and harvest in the barn

B
BS.STARS 24.07.20

achieving a give ingots

B
BS.STARS 24.07.20

another would be a map to the bars on map of Sosnovka

E
Energy Death 24.07.20

BS.STARS
15 as they gave Lam, and there was a reason to look for them, in this part too, probably as some Yes thrown) because of the sense for achievements, no no.

M
Mr_NoName 24.07.20

As far as I know give Lam,

M
Mr_NoName 24.07.20

I collected 99 ingots and how to get more 1 do not know how to get

M
Mr_NoName 24.07.20

all I know how to climb on this roof
put the truck next to the shed
climb onto the plate
then the plates jump onto the roof

and that's all!

M
Mr_NoName 24.07.20

two hours and you're done!

e
e13geni4 24.07.20

Well, Yes, Yes...
really do not farm, and search for items...there is clearly not enough shooter....

S
Snip 24.07.20

Bob the trucker
An interesting way))
I was getting easier, bought to transport timber trailer with crane, well and in the end used it what would the arrow to go to the roof =)

And so Lam dolyarov the farm came in handy))

l
lfcxl 24.07.20

on the porch you can jump with tubs with a plant
and in General it is possible for the last ingot without any cars to jump

the main thing - when you jump look to the sky and to the side of the jump, jam - дро4ить WASD looking again at the sky and the direction where to get

about the bars:
in the beginning I sold all the equipment and went on foot looking for bars, set of 10 found on the map was marked the rest
when I got Lam, finished off strict loans up to 1200000 and bought wind turbines(36000 Euro profit/day)
then trick and speed up the time x120

e
e13geni4 24.07.20

lfcxl wrote:
then trick and speed up the time x120
what is the point in the game ? it is easier to get into the file .xml and cheat how much money, the same cheating without any frills ...

A

e13geni4
Everyone earns as is able))))

S
Snip 24.07.20

WELL, we have a farm, all sorts tend to windmills solar panels Yes greenhouse was bought in a small amount for compensation of expenses for equipment.

M
MordaRSi 24.07.20

Usually when developing a game, you have malyas to think about balance. And then every third message on the forums about why the fields don't get it, why working as a hireling easy to earn, why it is easier to find 100 coins and buy a windmill (and then you can not play), why in addition of silage in фс15-16, more not to do anything and th there not even remember. And do not say that this cheats is in the range of features that allow you to do developed in the game. And I thought I would play farming simulator, and is a test driver tractors play. Yes, everyone is looking for their meaning in the game....when the developers forgot about it. The game is not about that. I still say the game is 4 points out of 10, the slag as before.

M
MordaRSi 24.07.20

By the way, kersplat don't expect developers coreplay make their game about a farmer, I hope with a normal balance

A

MordaRSi
Whence infa?

e
e13geni4 24.07.20

And I think that in this game there are no cards with the bullion should not be in principle !! It turns a serious game into mischief ! The vast majority of hunters are looking for their treasures without any cards !
Let this award will be 2-3 lemons, but it must be earned !! and don't get almost for free...and search for all the bars blindly, then it will be really interesting.