3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leonta 24.07.20 10:09 pm

DLS heart of Stone quest: open sesame , vedmachi seasoning (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The main game is finished and the main DLS and paid for licenses, in the quest where you have to poison soldiers no hints on the map or anything senki there is no General game additions obviously the graphics and lighting are buggy. Hence the question to break the cheat or am I missing something
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 24.07.20

and generally the code for the add-on obviously the graphics and lighting are buggy
Apparently you glucose, in normal people, everything is in order.

Step 5: vedmachi seasoning

For relief operations entry into the house, a Stranger would invite you to pour a potion into the food, which is designed to guard. For the potion you need: krasnolutskii alcohol, voloboi and blood foulbrood (all you can buy from herbalist at the cabin, blood foulbrood can be extracted in Karsten). Then you need to find out where to look for a cook, for that overhear the conversations radunskij soldiers. When you know where he is, convince him to help your business (CZK 500 or the sign of Axii).

l
leonta 24.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
and where is this stranger?

A

leonta
God...I wonder how you even passed the Foundation...
A stranger is man that you met near the building of the auction that you plan a Heist. Che blunt so I can not understand?

X
Xv.O.vX 24.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
Tripping XD

H
HAKS 24.07.20

Frontier buccaneer wrote:
The stranger is a man
)))))

A

KILLER_JEFF
Yes kapets bombs. I have never met anyone who is so can not find their way in the game. Even a blind man playing the Witcher, with the help of friend of course he directs, but all the rest it does itself no problem. In world war II plays almost independently, using voice control.
But this that sees and hears. Damn bombing Josquin.

X
Xv.O.vX 24.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
sorry) been in the same situation)