3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bamper48 24.07.20 10:09 pm

Jobs for farmers (Farming Simulator 17)

Decided to do a little job for farmers. Performed 40 pieces. Almost before they wrote that jobs is no more. Wanted to fill the scale of trust in order to buy the field cheaper. But the next time you start the game, the scale of trust among all farmers was zero. This is a glitch or something else? Maybe competition? Or it is necessary for one gaming session to fill out the scale and buy the field? If anyone has faced this issue and decided. Please answer. This problem on the map of Sosnovka. On Goldcrest everything is fine. The scale is not falling
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
A Lone Gamer 24.07.20

bamper48
Where are you setting the found boards like removed?

C
Chestir 24.07.20

A Lone Gamer
other fields which you buy, there are other farmers and give the job)

l
lehans 24.07.20

A Lone Gamer
Have you played at all in FS 17?

b
bamper48 24.07.20

A Lone Gamer
On the forum what game is this theme? And фс15 have a map goldcrest?

A
A Lone Gamer 24.07.20

Chestir
And, well, it means I didn't miss anything. To some virtual profits spent three hours of real life, gathering any crops, not too kindly.

C
Chestir 24.07.20

A Lone Gamer
it's clean turnips they stuffed that box cheaper cost) and achievements who are interested of course)

C
Chestir 24.07.20

bamper48
in ФС15 no gold cards)

A
Aleksey Ryabenko 24.07.20

Chestir
Not only reputation, but money dropped to the player.

C
Chestir 24.07.20

Alexey Ryabenko
well, there is not so much money)))

A

Chestir
But without them it is difficult to start...

E
El Huron 24.07.20

Chestir
200k is really not so much for cleaning potatoes with the 12g

C
Chestir 24.07.20

Chicagoby
especially a lot of time makes)))

A

Chestir
To each his own. In the beginning of the game, such tasks help to improve the technical component of the farm. If you do not want to plow a huge field, then you can safely get medium or small. Fertilizer to these fields is not a long time, and the money drips in any way. Still culture germinate, then do nothing.

S
SlavikCoder 24.07.20

bamper48
I have Sosnovka reputation among farmers for a long time held, you have bagnulo.

C
Chestir 24.07.20

Alexey Ryabenko
agree))) just too lazy for the huge field to take) play on the new map) Sosnovka pall in 15 farmer)))

b
bamper48 24.07.20

SlavikCoder
After rejoining the game resets and that's it. What a XS

b
bamper48 24.07.20

Chestir
There are people above were just talking about the 15 part.and the theme is about 17 parts

b
bamper48 24.07.20

By the way nice bug with the cruise control. Useful. Just for missions farmers

C
Chestir 24.07.20

bamper48
license?

A

Chestir
I also started on a new map. The complexity is high.Sowed the seeds and yet grows up the culture, then doing the little things a side job.The tractor is already one replaced. A bail out farmers :) it's not much, but can be collected.