3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus10 24.07.20 10:09 pm

What's wrong with this game? (Dark Souls)

Got then in 2 location, after killing 1 boss. I played without any mods. Completely clean version of the game. And got some wild sagging frames. From 30 to 15-20 and back. Like something connected. I understand... But really the i7 and 770 (4GB) don't pull this game? =) Will there be any problem with the install the mod DSFix?
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 24.07.20

baracus10
Curve port from consoles and that's it.

Q
QUlCK 24.07.20

baracus10
Damn, but I have a similar problem. Is that before the game worked fine (subsidence were rare and not strong), and now constantly 15-20 fps and dsfix does not help

M
Metalist1925 24.07.20

Will there be any problem with the install the mod DSFix?
Of course! Without play not to respect themselves. The incentive is just the latest version

N
Nikita Koksharov 24.07.20

may need to cut down aliasing (in settings) it's almost nothing in the game does not change except fps...

J
JohnB0 24.07.20

The port does curve worse. DSfix to use required! Suggest High-Res UI and Subtitle fonts for clear display of text. This is the minimum that is needed for a comfortable game ;)

_
_TEZ_ 24.07.20

baracus10
Yes will disappear and the graphics will improve, will be better

b
baracus10 24.07.20

Thank you all.
Solved all the issues installing the fix, edit some graphic settings, you install Vert. sync in NVIDIA panel and disable antialiasing in the game itself.

s
siame 24.07.20

Why could crash the game when entering to settings? To play, of course, you can (I just moved the DSfix with all the configuration files from the old installation), but damn, psychologically uncomfortable, like a sword of Damocles.
Like writing on the web is because of a mismatch of the refresh rate (I have 75Hz), but I have not changed the frequency to change the frequency of third-party tools (MSI Afterburner) doesn't help.