3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SR3M 24.07.20 10:09 pm

Strange characters (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Installed the mod on the remaster
http://tes-game.ru/load/skyrim_se/doma_i_lokacii/12751/213-1-0-15631
But when attempts to communicate are not written clear characters when sent to an object.....Was fashion before, but I was turned off. Did NOT help all the same......

10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delta121 24.07.20

Have you tried to load an old save game.

S
SR3M 24.07.20

huliGAN54 -_-
What do you mean?And how old?

S
SR3M 24.07.20

By the way, set up this mod on the house from a simple Sky, there was the same shit, but I thought it was and the fact that he is not made for use.......
http://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/doma_i_lokacii/rayek_end_revisited/15-1-0-3574

F
Fokxz 24.07.20

most likely the game does not support Russian language for mods I have used the old Skyrim before they released a fix for skse

D
Delta121 24.07.20

Leonid Naumets
Try to remove the remaster and the prover was able to return to normal letters.

g
gmh4589 24.07.20

Leonid Naumets
Such strange characters appear when the translation of the additions to Russian translator puts the correct text encoding. You can fix this by installing the English version and the handwritten translation.

S
SR3M 24.07.20

gmh4589
Oh, then that explains a couple of issues with other mods. But they have fixes, but they need SKSE, but to remaster it came out) Okay we will wait then) Thanks for the detailed answer)

S
SR3M 24.07.20

gmh4589
But if you download eng version, then all ideas will be the norm? Well even without these characters......

g
gmh4589 24.07.20

Leonid Naumets
In theory Yes. If only some of these symbols on ancient illegible will not get to save. In the normal version of Skyrim, this was not new but everything is possible, as in the fourth Fallout is like Dating.

S
SR3M 24.07.20

gmh4589
It seems to me that the remaster even more bugs than the old. If not achieving something new I don't even know if there is a sense to play him?) Because a lot of bugs that I met here, I was not familiar, I didn't even know such a thing could exist)