3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jormungand211 24.07.20 10:10 pm

Shepard is alive? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

The new trailer said the following :This is commander Shepard, over

What does it mean???
44 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad Bakumenko 24.07.20

the name of the ship commander Shepard.

M
Metalist1925 24.07.20

intriguing...

J
Jormungand211 24.07.20

Vlad Bakumenko
It is quite possible.

F
Flavius Eugenius 24.07.20

And the fact that in the end GG Andromeda would be a Shepard))Writers ME other 3 parts have ceased to understand what they do,so anything can happen)
But seriously ,just warm affair,for the sake of PR.

N
Norman Bates 24.07.20

It means that Jennifer Hale voiced the video for the N7 day. Or, given the rumors that the actions of Andromeda developed in parallel with the first trilogy, commander Shepard has recorded a message for gg Andromeda, to the end of the third part.

F
Flavius Eugenius 24.07.20

Norman Bates
The rumors were false,because people misunderstood the words of the developers ,about the time of the events.Andromeda will occur in a short period ,after 3 parts.

N
Norman Bates 24.07.20

Flavius Eugenius
Well, Jennifer Hale just announced the presidential N7 or Shepard just managed to record a message for future generations. Otherwise Biovar have to enter some kind of Canon. Besides, the developers themselves said that the shepherd,\Shepard in Andromeda will not, and I hope they don't cheat. We must move forward, not stand still. Mass Effect is not only the shepherd.

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 24.07.20

Shepard and sent(a) GG MEA in the galaxy Andromeda, with these words, when it became clear that the Reapers now have screwed the milky Way.

K

The question, however, is why the Ripper did not kill the population and Andromeda. Or they were only bound to the milky Way galaxy?..

M
Mercurionio 24.07.20

The time capsule, know that? Or should I explain?

s
scorg94 24.07.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
Most likely tied. Or in Andromeda, there are those who can destroy the Reapers when they show up there. And so it is useless to speculate.

A
Anomel Suna 24.07.20

Shepard is dead(and). Humble

R
Roma Alibekov 24.07.20

The people there are and there will be no Shepard, no Reapers!!! New universe, new story, new characters, new enemies(maybe some natives)!

J
Jormungand211 24.07.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
The reapers created Leviathan in his image and likeness and Leviathan come from the milky Way sings and repari of priviazana to our galaxy.

K

Jormungand211, well, Yes, but it also said that they were from dark space, so that bothered on the way to rip other civilizations in other galaxies? For 50,000 years, a lot can get done (except hibernation).

M
Malkart 24.07.20

Let it not be in the game, Shepard said. Another galaxy, people. Moreover, given the huge difference between the endings of the trilogy, it would be too hard to implement a system of consequences. Therefore he suffered the game at such a distance, which effect our decisions in the previous parts will be minimal.
Think of it as a spin-off or the beginning of a new history.

J
Jormungand211 24.07.20

Quite a crazy ability but it may be that when Shepard was revived in the beginning of ME2 it was cloned.I agree nonsense but remember DLS citadel and Slava double.

M
Mamo4e4ka 24.07.20

Give son/daughter of Shepard!

M
MunchkiN 616 24.07.20

Shepard is dead but leads people poster machit uzilevsky enicov in Andromeda

G
GhostKasio 24.07.20

Mamo4e4ka
if you're right,I would be interested in what a half-breed between man and kariangau\coriantum out)