3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 24.07.20 10:10 pm

Whether skis do not go... (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

All good health.
People, something I can not understand. Something is wrong in the Danish Kingdom. The bottom line is this. I play a mage, fighting. Race: Breton, which in the beginning gained 100 mana. I climbed into the caves at level 20 - punch you in the ears. Got into some kind of grove- ogreb in the ears of the bears. And cool spells, which, by the way, I can use, they require mana like three of these same Bretons, like my hero. In the end, the warrior I am weak and mana is not enough.
Amazing went case. I played Oblivion back in 2006 for TWO years (warrior), and in fact must be a master of oblivion. But in the end, master hang such that the tale seems true. Not that everywhere, but there are often such a place where I really hard.
You say, bought spells that can be used to strengthen your defense, but stupidly I don't have too many mana require.
Other spells please as much as 600 mana. I don't remember if the gear so I eventually had the thing at least mana, and too harsh conditions. Have 320 mana at level 20, when you are greeted with 10 mugs in Diedrich - what is that figure? I don't remember this place was hitting on such a tall one.
PS Play on average. Then I forgot that game balance is weak, whether there is some sense of everything.
15 Comments
Sort by:
p
pineapplepenapplepen 24.07.20

in oblivion, autoleveling. Maybe that's why? So you got the wrong pump... I had an emphasis on the amount of mana to do... maybe just in oblivion is very difficult for the mage to play.... I do with tgm passed it XD and soared!

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 24.07.20

Logan2016
Yes. Have autolevel. I remember that. Rock accent what I need. Main. The game will not be able to download it.
Here in Morrowind, in the mid game is already very difficult level of play a little, and then gestach in full. Mages are not difficult to make, and warriors - native mommy, what are they wild. And these ogres, bears are killers.
Intelligence is at 100 already - more mana does not increase.

p

well, rejoice that such a hardcore game! hardcore is good! it's fun!

I
Inquisitor 24.07.20

THURISAZ
No, all there is, the stronger pumped, the school of magic, which belongs to this spell, the less magic it will require. Those spells which may require 600 magic, when the school to pump up to 100, will require 200 or less. By the way magic Oble me more than the Sky loves the work, and Breton, mage Oble, my favorite race. And rags to enchant on the number of magic better sigil stones, they add 50 magic each.

S

Inquisitоr
Clear, but it is exactly the game went a little overboard with power. Too long playing with the sword at the time.
I wanted to ask... a Sigil stone will randomise properties - whether before its withdrawal to be preserved?

I
Inquisitor 24.07.20

THURISAZ
Yes, randomise, sohranyaya necessarily

R
RikoChiko 24.07.20

One after another of pereprohozhdeniya games, decided new hero Vocalise in trade and charisma. But as Besezda may not an alternative way of quests. Somewhere on LVL 12 hero coarsely sucked up most of the enemies.

S

I once tried the difficulty on 100% to put rat has as he wants. This is my top game but this is really too much. It makes no sense to raise the bar above 50% and even sometimes lower. Once played in Mora after Obly - surprised that the game is simple, although it is older.
Well, okay. Will try. Will natykaetsya at the gate by stone, but we'll see.

p

I have read that it is possible to call some kind of animal like a Panda or skeleton. And to beat them. And they'll attack will be. And so you can swing indefinitely. And yet I read that Oblivion is on a small level easier to pass. Ie it is better not to swing in there XD

K
KroRex 24.07.20

Have obly a big problem with balance because of autolevelling, it is very demanding to run combat pumping. The point in raising the difficulty I personally have never seen since in fact I do not particularly like and the closer to the end, the more it bored me.
By the way, to correct the injustices of autolevelling recommend to install mod Quest Award Levelling (like the name). The game has a lot leveling objects (e.g., the armor of Kvatch, sigil stones etc.) and their power depends on the player's level at the time of their receipt. This mod puts the power depending on the current level.

I
Inquisitor 24.07.20

THURISAZ
As the saying goes the taste and color..., well that goes, of course, I personally Obla like best. Almost always take Breton and the Magician , and feel well.. And on account sigilla, it's simple, you stand face to stone, pressed F5, smeknul it, got the message, opened the inventory (until thrown out, and then zadolbali download), looked what he is, not the one, press F9, and then sigil are too from not very good to very lame tipo Water breathing which is on the altar of the tiny stone enchanted by.. But bear in mind that the most powerful sigil stones Transcendental can be obtained only with 17+ level of hero..

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

I came here just to look contemptuously on the author writing the word war. What the fuck??!

S

Inquisitоr
Yes, you can. Go to the RAID for transcendentale watermelon.

S

Logan2016
Oble can become the master of all, not leaving the room. If you have the patience of an army of boa constrictors, why not.

T
T.T.G 24.07.20

Should move the difficulty slider a little more left.