3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maksim 24.07.20 10:15 pm

How to play Need for Speed Undergraund network (Need for Speed: Underground)

How to play Need for Speed Undergraund online?
24 Comments
Sort by:
H
HeavenSky 24.07.20

download the client program and the server program with http://3priedez.net/nfsu/
how to play :
1) Run the server program.

2) Run the client program on each computer that will participate in the game on your network.

3) the client Program will request server ip address in a small window.If you are trying to log into the game, enter the ip address assigned by your ISP.

4) Click on the only button 'Use LAN Server'. Button sticky.

5) DO NOT COVER CLIENT PROGRAMS WHILE YOU PLAY ON THE NET! IT PROVIDES A CONNECTION !!!

6) Run the game.

7) Select the menu Play online.

8) Create a new user account (standard - nick, password,and email address). This should be done on each client .

*IMPORTANT* the Server crashes if client tries to use the name registered on the server-be careful to use simple passwords.

9) Create a new sub (Just a nickname).

10) You in the game ... suggest to agree which room will meet and at first we couldn't each other to find :)

s
saz 24.07.20

Is it possible to play on two computers connected to the LAN through an ordinary network cards and cables? Ie no Internet there.

G
Gungrave 24.07.20

the multiplayer is LAN
ie this the server and client and play
pretty niche but could be better !
the program is called nfsu_lan[1].0.9.1 and it weighs only 49 KB so download whaa !!!
play nazdorove
heh current first find her
tear your friends lambohov !!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 24.07.20

People, and here's Boyd: we play with the type of modem connected using Hyper Terminal, (like normal) then I (or he) opens the server, client, he's also a client, write the IP address, this whole operation running like normal. Then I (the server) start the game, choose
the game on the Internet, comes. Create an account everything is like it seems, then the name and go into the game on the network. Further, for example credit Rating, create a room and wait for it!!! When he comes into the Game on the Internet, he (the client) writes: cconnecting EA.com so wait you want to gallop, go! Help, please HELP

d
dogmatic 24.07.20

shaman.Shame I don't know.You do not who will not help.

E
Egor 24.07.20

7 NFS game game

B
Bimmer 24.07.20

EMAIL GATEWAY ************* 1.1.1.1 ***************

AND PLAY

M
Mack D 24.07.20

A swoop I understood a purely online play no. Only on LAN.

x
xaxaxayyyyyy 24.07.20

download the client program and the server program
how to play :
1) Run the server program.

2) Run the client program on each computer that will participate in the game on your network.

3) the client Program will request server ip address in a small window.If you are trying to log into the game, enter the ip address assigned by your ISP.

4) Click on the only button 'Use LAN Server'. Button sticky.

5) DO NOT COVER CLIENT PROGRAMS WHILE YOU PLAY ON THE NET! IT PROVIDES A CONNECTION !!!

6) Run the game.

7) Select the menu Play online.

8) Create a new user account (standard - nick, password,and email address). This should be done on each client .

*IMPORTANT* the Server crashes if client tries to use the name registered on the server-be careful to use simple passwords.

9) Create a new sub (Just a nickname).

10) You in the game ... suggest to agree which room will meet and at first we couldn't each other find :
nepoluchilos we have...

K
Komediant 24.07.20

please online the server

K
Komediant 24.07.20

want to play

I
I raspy61 I 24.07.20

want to play download the client and dobavte me in ICQ 400476287, tell me you're from this forum, and I'll show you the most awesome Russian server

W
Wildstylo 24.07.20

how easy raspino,but to do work:D

D
DRAGONSKIN 24.07.20

People like to rename the server?? to clients he was defaul but with a different name!??

T
TaNich 24.07.20

Who wants to play???))))

f
func_MYXOMOP 24.07.20

I want to play!

J
Juicy92 24.07.20

people who turned out pliz explain we have with the other error what I 471114792

f
func_MYXOMOP 24.07.20

nfs crashes???
write in PM, maybe we will understand. Works for me

I
I raspy61 I 24.07.20

guys, I'm sick to my ICQ in a week 10 people knocking at the game, sorry but the course is dystvitelno bored.
I created a separate topic, it's all written on the game on the web

http://forums.playground.ru/nfs_underground/571528/

B
Butcher1821 24.07.20

after opening the client, on the desktop, every time there is some crap MPEG servers