3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dima 353 24.07.20 10:16 pm

In a campaign stop and in zombie mode the screen is black (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

campaign download infinite zombies and the screen is black
48 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Kaygorodcev 24.07.20

in any(people typed in,but the lobby is why it closes)

M
Marsj 24.07.20

Dmitry Kaigorodtsev
Same problem, the game started and the lobby closed.

i
informator59 24.07.20

4745757 744747477
Have solved this problem? I have the same.

E
Edvins 24.07.20

And I have for a split second, flashes the loading page, then it POPs up a message consisting of a red circle with a cross and the text is white and black diamonds with question marks and at the end of Steam. License Steam, drivers updated yesterday, the integrity of the cache in the order, language and exhibited Russian, and English. Can't remember, but once I was, in my opinion, one of the Assassins, but the problem was solved - I do not remember. If anyone knows, please tell me what I can do.

d
dims422540 24.07.20

Edvins
the system is not suitable and probably not enough RAM and update the video driver

M
Marsj 24.07.20

Edvins
What kind of characters? Assembly, Windows, in to-Oh there is no suitable font.
Need a decryption error.

E
Edvins 24.07.20

Video drivers are the newest, RAM - 32GB (much more?), Windows 10 Pro 64 license, which is already running at least a hundred games previously purchased on Steam. Which build and which font??? Please read carefully (the driver) and not concerned if there is no sensible solution.

M
Marsj 24.07.20

Edvins
It is not in RAM, the screenshot of the error no one, probably, will not help. The system has no font, the K-ω system error message.

K
King_sombra 24.07.20

The author. Not decided ? Tried with different tablets. Not a Fig.

D
Dmitriy Kaygorodcev 24.07.20

I added the game to exceptions antivirusnika)) Now normally I go in the cartoon

M
Marsj 24.07.20

Dmitry Kaigorodtsev
OK. I'll try. SPS. Although, for a long time, the whole folder Steam in the exceptions.
Now none of the player in the lobby, it seems that the problem is global. As always, the release date of the game.

C
Copeco 24.07.20

Not working multiplayer remaster, faced who?

M
Marsj 24.07.20

Aleksey Tuchkov
And the main cartoon CoD IW start?

d
dims422540 24.07.20

Aleksey Tuchkov
pirates?

B
BAO Rope 24.07.20

Did anyone win this stupid spinning circle?

M
MPolli 24.07.20

One of the infinite loading...
Hi guys. Had the same problem. Also tried everything, at the end is freaked out, added the game folder in the exception of antivirals. And after the introductory movie ends and we roll with the flight of the spacecraft by Jupiter, hold down the right mouse button, it will skip the movie and immediately the game starts. Don't know if you can help or not, I've been helped)

B
BAO Rope 24.07.20

All.... won.

Started cleaning up the system and, among other things, demolished the special Keylogger(monitor) monitor MIPKO computer, even though he was inactive, demolished - works!!!
Put it again - hangs again! Demolished - works.
Check whether You have anything like that(for mipko Shift+Ctrl+Alt+K)
Good Luck To All!!!!

w
werter89 24.07.20

Good day. Tell me the mission to Penetrate into the lunar module (the beginning) -after landing all come to the gateway, the door with one hand closed and the other not open. So stupid and are What to do ? Maybe this was a glitch anyone ?

M
Marsj 24.07.20

werter89
License?

w
werter89 24.07.20

Marsj
No . Downloaded from rotora