3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
misterandreyka 24.07.20 10:17 pm

I think HL3 should be released. (Half-Life 3)

The main issue in the release of HL3, I think, was game, CS GO, TF2 and Dota 2. They bring Valve a lot of money and so they did HL3 (why make a new good game when you can just sell teksturki. Now these games die. At least CS: GO, which will bring the biggest profit, is dying for sure. Read reviews about it the incentive (and TF2 too).

Now all this was added by Microsoft with its Windows 10 and XboxOne. Valve need a very strong exclusive to steam and is of course Half-Life 3.

What do You think about this?
29 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rorschach1986 24.07.20

mrandreyka
HL3 will not be HL4.

T
T.T.G 24.07.20

Except at BP.

K
KroRex 24.07.20

Sounds like nonsense. The only thing they can die so it is TF 2, and that as a non-singular, even given the fact that he had a sea of competitors. Dota2 and CSGO as he was in the top on the online, and remain, and the number of players is growing.
And Valve don't need the exclusive for the store. Steam as it was the most popular platform, and will remain for a very long time.

So the nonsense of your thoughts.

W
WinChester 24.07.20

... do not press on the sore enough! (I'm talking about halva)

z
zombijaic 24.07.20

I think HL3 should be released.

L
LongVampire 24.07.20

mrandreyka
Valve's main income brings not write in the above games, and the Steam platform where they each sold game to take 30% for Izdatelstvo on its platform.

E
ERRMOFF 24.07.20

Why new paste?

They are so big income bring the skins and the stupid graffiti for cs go.

t
technopank 24.07.20

HL2 was at the time, very disruptive, even at the time I remember is not believed that the game of such a level is possible in principle, 2004, if we were to release HL3 then it should be doubly disruptive.

m
misterandreyka 24.07.20

LongVampire
I'm saying there's Microsoft, which is using its monopoly of Windows, introduces their store with their exclusives for Windows 10. Valve are afraid of this. Why do you think they make the Steam OS? To get rid of Microsoft.

m
misterandreyka 24.07.20

KroRex
Roulette with skins cover. The fun bad players who generate thousands of hours. Well, the COP dies not in terms as game, but in terms of making money for Valve. I'm talking about. To do half, you need incentives. The incentive is money.

m
misterandreyka 24.07.20

WinЧестер
Why, then, signed on Half-Life 3? :)

L
Listoman 24.07.20

Whatever, hf1 hl2 and wasn't so cool to do a sequel.

G
Geksogen 24.07.20

CS:GO dying? Pfff. Yes, this is another nursery nurse*BOV is still very much alive. And TF2 too. About dnata generally keep quiet.
Listoman
Well, just became the game of the decade, has generated around the fan base of cosmic proportions, and made the gaming industry an incredible value.

P
Pecenenkin 24.07.20

The key word here I think

L
Listoman 24.07.20

RDX
Do not understand this hype around the game. There is no fan base of cosmic proportions and influence on the gaming industry. 99% of all fans looking forward to this game just because to wait for the hf3 is fashionable and makes you a TRU oldfag gamer with experience. That's all)

G
Geksogen 24.07.20

Listoman
Easily you deny it. Perhaps I will act in a similar way.
The hype around the game is totally justified. The fan base of cosmic proportions and the impact on the gaming industry is. HL3 is waiting for all of them, plus those who gelael it because it is fashionable.

T
T.T.G 24.07.20

technopank
Rather first. Second only qualitatively made and developed the ideas first.

L
Listoman 24.07.20

RDX
Yes waiting for everything,but waiting just because to wait for the hf3 fashionable)

1TvoyBatya1 24.07.20

In a parallel reality parallel Gabe already released a halva, but Gabe in parallel.

g
gmh4589 24.07.20

Half-Life 3 - it's like a religion, it is necessary to believe blindly)