3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZimliksGod 22.10.19 11:23 am

Is it possible something like on the pirates to install Bloody Palace? (Devil May Cry 5)

I really want to play pirates of the mechanics on the steam. Maybe someone knows how to install Bloody Palace I will be very grateful if you help.
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkTenshi666 22.10.19

ZimliksGod

The only two options

1: Wait for the hacking game with the new version
2: the Trainer to open the Bloody Palace, it seems to say he was in the game from the beginning o_o and April 1 rolled out in a new update =(

N
Nikita redgrave 22.10.19

Better not to play it's not a bloody Palace and simulator notifications

K
Kokoprime1991 22.10.19

Pointless Palace, the mobs diversity does not Shine very quickly begins to pall. She and all (I speak AS a fan of the SERIES!) 5 part a bit disappointing - the enemies of the same type, locale not particularly interesting, the end so do like half the game cut out O_o ... after the game, a very strange feeling. Remember even part 4 - from what you were loke and such were the mobs and bosses were unique, then stupidly one and the same cockroaches, and bosses Perederiy from the 4th part(most) -_- ...

m
mazinily 22.10.19

in my opinion

still no one surpassed the Palace of 3 parts as far as I remember there's 9999 levels and a three way one on the 1st level throws another 10 on another 100 if I'm not mistaken

A
Agresser 22.10.19

I do not know when to lay out(and put it at all) - I found this trainer from our foreign friends. Sent that would be laid out - must be verified. Experimenting - and it works. Procedure 1)Trainer in the game folder to throw 2)Start trainer 3)Start the game(when you run should be a sound outside - means that the trainer works) 4) the game, select Main menu 5) Press the key combination left Alt + Numpad 8(should soprovojdaetsya the same sound that when you run - so it worked) 6)Select the menu Emptiness - to Start 7)Enjoy. If out of the game - so all new. Otherwise it will be the usual Emptiness. Progress is saved. https://www.zettamods.com/games/devil-may-cry-5/bloody-palace-trainer-365