3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Replication 24.07.20 10:18 pm

Radovid (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

del
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sam_FisherPG 24.07.20

Just don't drive it to Amhara before heading out of Caer morhen, the bald mountain, she thought of will not, but the Emperor just went to hell.

S
Shock Burst 24.07.20

You can of course! The game the first time through?

c
crix 24.07.20

DankMemer this only affects the fate of Temeria.

c
crix 24.07.20

Temarii and the Northern kingdoms, to be exact. I will not spoil. I much time passed, never able to betray Roche, though Dijkstra and storybook character I think it is very colorful and important.

A
Ahmed Djazar 24.07.20

Radovid Nada wet, and CRIS all decide from that how are you going to do in the dialogues (those that are on time) if all my support, it will be vedmochka :)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 24.07.20

crix
Soon I'll be the third time to pass, I think Dijkstra to support, will see what happens.

c
crix 24.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
I have a hand does not rise). Very much like partiotism Roche, Sam Vernon and Temeria in General.

a
asw1 24.07.20

If you support Dijkstra it will create a strong Northern Empire, and will break Ilfov)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 24.07.20

crix
But still want to see all of the scenarios. Dijkstra that still scum, but he is charismatic, knows how to govern the state, is, has many secrets and knows how to find them, so the ruler of it should be first class)

u
u3epJlu 24.07.20

And in the books, by the way Dijkstra did not want to become ruler, and in the game he probably wants to get rid of Radovid and replace him with someone sane, and not to sit in his place. I think Dijkstra on the throne is a strange ending. As it is, it's fine, but I don't believe in it.

F
FallenGhost 24.07.20

DankMemer wrote:
A lot of sources and all say different.
I agree, he was faced with this problem. In General, look like it is(personally tested):
To get the ending CRIS vedmochka in addition to those actions you need to do(to play in the snow, to put on the box witch one to allow me to destroy the lab and visit the grave together), influences that will eat you in Vizim or not.

Option 1 - eat(like I did) but refuse the award, and then Imgur gives a dark stallion. Then in"the Affairs of state will necessarily have to support Dijkstra, thereby sacrificing Roche and Bianca. (If this Option is to stand on the side of Roche - a-CRIS will become Empress).

Option 2 - do not eat in Vizim, and support Roche.

In both cases(when performing the obligatory actions, of course) will be ending CRIS vedmochka.