3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadim Breyn 24.07.20 10:27 pm

Pull ? (Far Cry 3)

On what graphics settings pull FarCry 3 with 4 gigabytes of RAM with a Msi Geforce GT 730 2G 128Bit and Intel Pentium G3220 OEM
18 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 24.07.20

Vadim Brain
Silly question, it's not hardware, and configured operating system. With the same success you can ask- overclocking my Mercedes to 100km/h ? Only here at the merc ignition is shot down, valve grind, and the wheels lowered.

v
vovchik2371 24.07.20

nestrbob
What nonsense!

v
vovchik2371 24.07.20

Vadim Brain
All pull don't worry)!

n
nestrbob 24.07.20

vovchik2371
Everything will pull What it will pull. How do you know what's in startup ( if there is a lot of stuff or not), what kind of wood? You can beat an OS on any hardware, the game just won't start or the minimum salary will freesite.

R
RikoChiko 24.07.20

Low-average.

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.07.20

RAM her in the eye.But the author permission is not indicated.And so,to start low.But post-processing is left to low and not to turn over & under

N
Nehalim 24.07.20

Vadim Brain
Pull like 3-wheel bike trailer.

s
sergey64 24.07.20

The current medium-low 40-45 fps will be

V
VladiKPSS 24.07.20

Pull but at a specified nestrbob(om) conditions + if you take a NORMAL repak I(data of iron in the profile) even at a low multiple(3) v Repack.09 braked terribly , -was only xatab(a) v.1.10) true, I did the optimization by 50% approximately .Yes !yet ,the Axis must be clean I have the Axle stands on a separate disk(ssd) in this driver and fire with AnVir{in this embodiment 1, the mirror Acronis ,then another 3 and mirrors(so the clean choice of the Axis-simplified)} everything else out .Updates from MF-TA take ever ,only the driver and the hardware will not keep up with the app .
PS. speaking of wanting new things(free)

A
Aydar Miyanov 24.07.20

nestrbob
what kind of nonsense sivoy Kabyl you said I svoiz 3 gigs of operative 1 gig of video RAM with directx 10 and intel core 2 duo processor can run the Witcher 3 or krayzis 3 or GTA 5

n
nestrbob 24.07.20

Aydar Menow
Where did you get this, where I wrote this? About you in General conversation was not.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 24.07.20

nestrbob
But in your words this is what was meant, it is not necessary to include the back.

n
nestrbob 24.07.20

Pavel0198
It was understood that not only have powerful hardware, you must properly configure and most importantly proper configuration of the operating system for the desired task. There's so much stuff to include in the downloaded processes that not only games, but also viewing the mail freesite.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 24.07.20

nestrbob
the matter is not in gland
Not my words.

n
nestrbob 24.07.20

Pavel0198
I did not write that any hardware can run any game games there are minimum requirements for OS and hardware.
It was understood that even if the configuration of iron suitable for the launch of the game, not the fact that with this setting, the OS will start the game or will operate without interruption.

Z
Zhasl 24.07.20

nestrbob
on the one hand you're right ( about zagarenski OS viruses Trojans and other garbage ) on the other , complete nonsense he wrote on what you configure the chart it can play(low ,medium, very high,high), and you let him treat about the trash completely to another steppe floated , for example on my hardware it goes on High smoothly with Dx11 ( average fps 65-71 )

n
nestrbob 24.07.20

Zhasl
On any hardware you can clutter up the OS that all games will be on the brakes, if starts at all. There are pretzels, which at startup to 250-300 processes(monitoring, automatic update and other crap) and they have the eternal question - why all so slow?
PS About your hardware specially inserted, I think is very funny?

s
sevapva 24.07.20

and I? cpu i7-4930k, 32gb ddr3, gtx 1070???