3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 24.07.20 10:28 pm

Graphic joke from Bethesda (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In two games from Bethesda - Skyrim and Fallout 4 sometimes mug u like a Negro, only bug graphics in these games. Why there is such effect I do not understand, change the graphics settings do not change anything. A day from play and not catch a miracle, and you can immediately after downloading. The change in appearance gives no results. Sin on a dead hardware is just silly, the driver and all debugged. Of course I care, but cool. There are versions of what is happening?
Spoiler
26 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 24.07.20

Ahah, looks funny)

O
OakSorcerer 24.07.20

In any case, that would not be accused of intolerance. It turns out the blacks as it is and no matter how. And nothing more happens.

T
TeachJ CJ 24.07.20

In the soul of the Negro)

M
Marty52 24.07.20

nestrbob
How do you say... In all my experience in these games (age five) I have never met such a bug. And from a friend too. Something still with iron or for him. Write, what hardware, what settings in the graphics Manager are. Perhaps someone is suggesting.

W
Wild Rider 24.07.20

I have 4 fallout at the beginning of the game.

n
nestrbob 24.07.20

Marty52
Iron in PM. If not loaded the textures, then it would be random and not just mug u. Any settings, from ultra, to minimal, to catch everywhere.

M
Mortaliss 24.07.20

this is the reverse process as Michael Jackson

s
saa0891 24.07.20

More like a bug from what fashion of person.

n
nestrbob 24.07.20

saa0891
No longer, stood both clean games.

s
saa0891 24.07.20

nestrbob wrote:
No longer, stood both clean games.
Then fuck knows,never seen.
It was such a long time ago,when I installed some mod for faces,but it was almost imperceptible,just shades the head and body differed.

n
nestrbob 24.07.20

saa0891
When a mod is installed on replacer bodies, it may not match the colors of the textures of head and body, then there is barely a noticeable line on the neck, but here the color of the skin YY in the black color beard, mustache, eye, etc. are traced. Miracles, and only.

Z
ZlobnyDed 24.07.20

Wow,I'm not alone,it turns out. My Persian, too, the Negro became,but only in Skyrim SE. In F4 did not notice. Although,I Besedina of third-person games do not play,can not at this wretched animation to look at

t
technopank 24.07.20

SonyK.
It seems to me that yubisoft would be a great horror game.

M
Marty52 24.07.20

nestrbob
Yes, the hardware is really more than suitable. But, what I personally have noticed is the settings in the NVidia Manager.

n
nestrbob 24.07.20

Marty52
I prefer the standard settings i.e. the settings of the application. Graphics profiles for games do not. If it was in the settings, then the bug would be constant, and this may appear from the abyss, I made the screens when he appeared.

M
Marty52 24.07.20

nestrbob
Then my last theory: something is wrong with the actual textures. Never seen that standard (or HD pack Gazebos) texture became black.

n
nestrbob 24.07.20

Marty52
That can be with textures it faces GG, but in two games at once? Although in your first playthrough of Fallout 4, I had two black faces - GG and Sean's father, when their conversation on the roof of the Institute.

M
Marty52 24.07.20

nestrbob
Dunno. Just a guess. If, for example, textures are not standard (and fashion some, for example), then this could happen.

n
nestrbob 24.07.20

Marty52
I also wrote to mods no.

M
Marty52 24.07.20

nestrbob
Try:
Спойлерsteamcommunity .com/app/377160/ discussions/0/496881121380208684/