3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danil Oschepkov 24.07.20 10:28 pm

WHAT IS THIS ???? (Undertale)

I went through the game killing everything that moves but then at the end of the fight with the Sens wasn't and I went on killed Azriel of Toril appeared appeared Flavi and said thank you that I have oslobodi all the souls but then the game crashed
I rebooted it and then the monster on the initial splash screen has changed, the game has become dramatically change its name until it disappeared altogether then came the preservation flowey lv9999, I was scared
And then the muzzle flavi begins to broadcast about the fact that he needs another shower
I'm in a panic here comes the mutant insect and flavi on top of nachilsya bossfight the standard menu was not just flying soul when there was a attack button I pressed caused 1 damage flavi or who was there killed me then I relaxed because there was the usual game over they say everything is a nightmare HERE AND YOU'll NEVER WAKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the game crashes again and again and again and all over again I'm afraid help is on creepypasta it seems not undertail
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SimplyTheCat 24.07.20

Daniel Oshchepkov
with the connection.
This is the usual ending of the first one you meet in the game.
And you killed not the ASRIEL and ASHORE
And if you do have this ending so you didn't kill them all, and this would have a farm on the locations while in battle will not begin writers say nobody came

S
SimplyTheCat 24.07.20

More precisely, this ending is when you win,And so the final boss

M
Maxim004 24.07.20

Hmm. This person is right. Oh, and. This is NOT genocide will be. You were in neutral

U
U212 24.07.20

Daniel Oshchepkov
This is the norm, it natrural, you have to farm, go read the wiki

A
Alevtina Nikitina 24.07.20

So. This is the neutral ending. Omega-Flowy - final boss in the end, it is not so difficult, but to begin with seem gemorno. Just focus on attacking and pass.

F
FireStreamGun 24.07.20

Spoilered neutral ending where you have to defeat omega flowi (photoshop flowi) then you spare him or kill gogda pass all of his attacks.