3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 24.07.20 10:28 pm

Stand for the Masks of the dragon Priests (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Is there a mod that adds a stand in a standard house YY from the core game?
18 Comments
Sort by:
e
evgenij84757 24.07.20

nestrbob
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2829/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32550/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62732/?

n
nestrbob 24.07.20

evgenij84757
Thank you so much. Got more than expected, everything fell without problems on SkyrimSE.
Spoiler

e
evgenij84757 24.07.20

nestrbob
the first reference to SkyrimSE

L
Lupes 24.07.20

in Skyrim someone else is playing?! 0_o !!!! Holy fuck. Why are you guys doing?!?!

H
HIne 24.07.20

Lupes
Nastalgiya)

D
Delta121 24.07.20

Kill trolls, vampires, shape-shifters, and many other terrible huge animals.

L
Lupes 24.07.20

huliGAN54 -_-
to me the game seemed at first interesting, and then boring. How does too little content spread over too large a map, it turns a bit boring

D
Delta121 24.07.20

Lupes you think skuchnovato but really the game is not just a game, it is a virtual real world.

F
Farruh Kamilzhanov 24.07.20

Lupes
Skyrim-a game that is forever with us.

L
Lupes 24.07.20

huliGAN54 -_-
in fact, every open world game and the free movement therein of the player is a real virtual world. On this topic we have Morrowind, oblivion, GTA, RDR, WITCHER, by the way. But Skyrim it's boring. There are a few quests, and those that are flat and not remembered. I'm not a nerd, but I can remember the vast majority of the quests from oblivion, which 10 years ago played, but Skyrim quests from the fighters Guild, which is in Whiterun... don't remember how it began. The Guild of thieves also do not remember. the mages Guild so there is generally on the knee done, 4 hours to pass the whole Guild. The enemies are the same - draugry. Dragons to kill - I got bored after 50 hours of game play. I say, Skyrim player does not hold. This is the first time that Bethesda released a game that purely check out the game and dumped. Here in oblivion we were playing for years at the time. And fashion is better for him. Skyrim - with him it is not so. I absolutely do not understand what the hell you all grabbed this Skyrim and zip it like it's some kind of невъ9беный sedr. This is not a masterpiece. Moreover, it's a boring game, I played 150 hours and I could never play it, I installed again, but after 15 minutes of the game again endured all, because the play is BORING. The game does you are not surprised and did not hold.

D
Delta121 24.07.20

Lupes
If you're so bored then download quests and if you don't like the graphics download ENB but if you think Skyrim isn't realistic download Assembly mods . And so whining that Skyrim skuchny.

D
Delta121 24.07.20

Who is FOR what is Skyrim cool postavte +

L
Lupes 24.07.20

huliGAN54 -_-
before every game all at once in memory. Even the quests and then remembered, I still remember this character as Coroner, which forced down prices, all merchants in the Imperial city, I remember quests in Bravil, remember even cities - Chorrol, Bruma, anvil. In Skyrim, the opposite is true, everything is dull and not memorable. I'm not lying, run old games, the same oblivion charisma and rushing! Plus in Skyrim is absolutely a small amount of action, little original memorable quests, Guild so you pass a couple of hours, and a week later you will not remember them. Here you say oblivion is not perfect. Yeah, he's not perfect, but the characters and the story was a novelty, exploration of the world captured so that you are not looking for any blemishes, you constantly wonder. And let there dungeons were all similar to each other, because were doing at that time only one person from the team of Bethesda, but when you go into a new dungeon, you FELT the danger was this eerie feeling that you walk into a dark dark cellar and who knows what will jump out at you from the corner, something unknown and new! In Skyrim on the development of dungeons worked a whole minicommand created each dungeon is unique and different, but the irony is that in the game you know exactly who you will encounter in a particular dungeon is either a draugr or bandit in rags. All. There is no suspense, the novelty, too. Are you cleaning the dungeon as if to go and rat poison, no interest absolutely. Here's the trick for you! In oblivion every dungeon on top of each other looks like, but how each is still unique! In Skyrim every dungeon was created by the best designers and turned out all pale and similar. And so all of Skyrim! Quests are dull, the characters are shadows, not enough action, missions small. And it would seem - why in oblivion only for admission to the Guild of mages had to collect all 9 of the recommendations of the regional branches, and in Skyrim you just castwise spell and now you are a student, and after a couple of hours and Archmage! And the fighters Guild - he didn't know the names of the characters, as you shone in the circle of beast, and gave you the curse of the werewolf. And why gaming houses in cities so far away from the point of rapid transition located that to move their baggage to the house we still have 3 minutes to hobble through the city to his house. Here and notice all this after 150 hours that the game is not painful and drags. And especially what it you Skyrim so keen. You 13 years old or something? on grafon masturbate? Don't know what 5 years prior to your Skyrim game came out, which is head and shoulders superior to Skyrim?

D
Delta121 24.07.20

Lupes
You I ZK Skyrim or oblivion I do not care what is best.

D
Delta121 24.07.20

Lupes
The truth is I 7 years.

L
Lupes 24.07.20

huliGAN54 -_-
you dont care because you just have not played oblivion. But then why the hell are you even playing games? They recently worse and worse began to emerge, I actually probably will go just for online games, because after the Witcher 3 is NOTHING more to wait absolutely, the sky went out one series after another managed to defile and destroy, and today left with virtually nothing. The metro, Star Citizen will see, and nothing more. Do you complain if you only started playing since 2011? Prepromote old games and see how they are better and smarter the current garbage

D
Delta121 24.07.20

Lupes
Yes you are right the game is getting worse and worse but for me Skyrim latest the norm. the game in all is concerning the world down. Okay calm down . Let's not razgovarivat on this topic, okay.

L
Lupes 24.07.20

huliGAN54 -_-
well, actually, the Witcher 3 made Skyrim quietly cry in a corner for a game of THIS quality sho live rare..... well, okay.