3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Priest 24.07.20 10:29 pm

The graphics in the Sims (The Sims 2)

1.How to change the resolution?
2.After some time to spread out, can I cancel it and block the tile.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark Priest 24.07.20

And where to throw the downloaded items in the game that they were.

B
Bonevers 24.07.20

Resolution and graphics can be changed in the options menu of the game\graphics.
And where to throw the items in My documents there is folder Ea Games\ the Sims 2 next.In this folder, and it is necessary to throw items(sort out from catalogs (for example ,in the Skins folder skins, etc.).

T
Toster 24.07.20

Resolution change in the game. Go into settings, it seems there

D
Dark Priest 24.07.20

Damn guys. You have me all over the stump keep? It's clear that in the options! But in the options I only have 800на600. I'm asking which file I have to correct! After editing the ini or cfg file for example you can achieve more fine-tuning! I found one cfg, but the thing is that after starting the game settings will return there for default even marked read-only throws.

A
AlexB 24.07.20

I like not only 800на600 - I have all sorts of permissions - a lot - I play 1280x960 - maybe you have in the system wood patients?

l
lorendroll 24.07.20

***\My documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Config\userProps.xml
Press to change the first line adjusts the resolution. Can put for example 640*480.
Inside the settings there is a graphic quality.

g
ghostboy 24.07.20

Downloaded items you can throw in a folder
blah blah/My documents/EA Games/Sims 2/Downloads
There are all - eyes, hair, clothes, items and so on. Some downloaded files samoustraniajutsia to the desired location (for example, new models of computers themselves where necessary).
And the graphics depends on the system your window not surpass.

D
Dont 24.07.20

the game takes permission based on compatibility with the video card drivers, if you manually forward INI and give the permissions of an unintended game settings it will start to fly. solution - install new video card drivers.

s
scion 24.07.20

...or change the computer. In General, the problem may be in the monitor. If you have desktop 800x600, then where do you want more???

c
comcat 24.07.20

Don't know, I have graficka normal, even good, at least I'm not complaining. Some toys worse happens. Of course here everything from vydehi and suitable for windose depends, there's even no need to think.

R
Ranser 24.07.20

Funny people change the throw out a computer monitor ,yeah right now top-end PC in 2016 to throw together with Monica and to get out of the old garbage just because of one old toys should be an option how to set it up