3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remmo 24.07.20 10:29 pm

The problem when buying a forklift Cramer (Farming Simulator 17)

There in the section - Front Loaders - loader Cramer is he the only one there - so when buying it just hangs-the-go Purchase-and so on to infinity probably. press Esc - back to the store. That's the problem - and the rest of the technique more popular. What could it be?
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bayun4ik 24.07.20

Remmo
Try other mods to footcloth - maybe a conflict ? I have Sosnovka he bought it ( and worked ) without problems .

B
BS.STARS 24.07.20

I have in the game are all the fashion offered inside game well, and a bit left but checked here the result in the photo

R
Remmo 24.07.20

Bayun4ik
So I by trial - found out what the conflict is mod Coursplay/ How strange - but I turned it off this truck is sold - I do not know how it is connected. All this time playing kursela plows perfectly, and here on you - simply does not buy this truck. Don't even know what to do, like everything else is good.

R
Remmo 24.07.20

BS.STARS
And kursela you?

B
Bayun4ik 24.07.20

Remmo
Well, I did not set ( kursplan ) And do - while normal maps not appearing now , more than 15 farm crash :)) And kursela - he reads all the equipment in the game , is cdle and this loader , so it may not give to buy it . In the log it is necessary to look what error . In General, this is the first version of coreplay for 17 , so correct I think :)

R
Remmo 24.07.20

Bayun4ik
Okay thanks for the reply.

B
BS.STARS 24.07.20

Remmo
no I don't use them

S
Sergey Rudnev. 24.07.20

Bayun4ik
Yes, I agree about the cards, would cards not just two.
I also because of this, while sitting waiting on FS15 maps new!

B
Bayun4ik 24.07.20

Sergey Rudnev.
It's a matter of time . Conscientious mapmakers just adapting their maps for the new game , and this time , and not small .So just a little patience :)

S
Sergey Rudnev. 24.07.20

I agree, let's wait. )))

A
Alexei200188 24.07.20

Good day.I have not pokupaetsya neither technique nor mods nor default.What to do?