3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyubitel rodiny 24.07.20 10:30 pm

Release date (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

There's nothing yet. But over time pour it in rumors and gossip about the release. A proof and references!
it will be easier to navigate.
54 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruyder 24.07.20

blog himself uznaesh

V
Vanhell 24.07.20

MB 2015

M
MAX-BUGAGA 24.07.20

There is a dialect which is not before mid-2014 it will be released.

V
Vanhell 24.07.20

in the fall of 2014 have dragon Age 3 to go on sale, when you consider that to be the masses will be on the same engine as dragon age, then in principle it will be done faster, but I do not think they will be mid 2014 to pull Mass, in the middle (autumn actually is the middle) now dragon Age is planned.
PS I Apologize for the number of repetitions in a sentence.

M
MAX-BUGAGA 24.07.20

Vanhell
Please do not confuse middle from the middle. Two different things, I said not before mid-2014, it does not mean that it is in the middle of the 2014 IU N out.

V
Vanhell 24.07.20

I am poorly knowledgeable person, I'm just guessing based on the data that feed us Biovars.

M
MAX-BUGAGA 24.07.20

Vanhell
Isn't Biovars said that in the area of mid-2014, will be released Inquisitor? And then after it ME:N will not they say? + the fact that they are the same engine built, and will be used achievements Inquisitor it says that not so long will have to wait for ME:N.

D
Dj Jock 24.07.20

First, anyone will come Dragon Age inquisition, and then will be solved fully question the release date for ME4. I advise you not to believe, not what the leftist sources. Better wait for official information from the developers of the game))

M
MAX-BUGAGA 24.07.20

Dj Jock
True say.
I just expressed a part of their own judgments on a formal basis.

G
Graass 24.07.20

Anyway, wait'll still! The main thing that ME4 was exciting, interesting with many missions and extra missions, outfits, weapons, new planets, new races, etc.

D
Dj Jock 24.07.20

Graass
I agree. Let it be even better. But still the best that is in ME, this is her story, interesting missions, and many many other things))

a
alex4706 24.07.20

Even approximate dates no.

a
alex4706 24.07.20

Dj Jock
Totally agree!

M
MAX-BUGAGA 24.07.20

alex4706
Is. The middle of 2014, after the release of DA 3. There is not a long time will have to wait about six months, maybe a year.

D
Dj Jock 24.07.20

MAX-BUGAGA
More what I'm afraid of is that the game will turn into a solid grafodrocherstvo stupid shooter where the RPG genre in Me4 will not feel(( Count to ME are not important, we are with you about this said a hundred times)) I for global plot, good gameplay, interesting missions and naturally want the RPG))

I
Ivan Pomogalov 24.07.20

Wang on 17,08,15

L
LumN7 24.07.20

I think that E3 will show something about ME. Then somewhere before the end of summer 15, the year we are fed with news about the new part. Closer to late autumn of that year released the Demo. And in the spring of the 16th year we will likely see the game itself!

D
Dj Jock 24.07.20

LumN7
There navryatli because МЕ1 released in 2007-2008, the year 2010 ME2 and ME3 2012. They every two years will make the new part, they need to keep on schedule now, as I read on Twitter they do not have time to give details about the new IU(PR maybe). Because they work at a pace and are not distracted. So, I think the release or announcement will be in 2014, somewhere in December.

A
Atay Wolverine 24.07.20

Something I highly doubt that Me4 will be released this year, in the best case in the following.

D
Dj Jock 24.07.20

Athy Wolverine
If you believe the developers are working from the heart and with a good pace and pushing it and they will do it this year. Anyway, I do know one thing that they need to meet the tight schedule. But what kind of schedule they have set the EA is unknown...