3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
davian025 24.07.20 10:30 pm

Not configurable graphics (Batman: Arkham Origins)

Decided to play the game again in Origins when he launched the graphics at the lowest level in the settings put to the max as soon as possible but what was low and has remained so earlier when I played last time, this was not the schedule was normal and even good how to solve the problem and put a good graphics or at least normal, anyone has a solution please email really want to play.
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
ForesterSynchonized 24.07.20

Easily. If you set max settings, but they are not, then do activate them 2 times.
1) That is, changed the settings to maximum and pressed the right control(RgCtrl) and you will ask whether to save the settings and you say YES, and then you go from the menu again and you will be asked whether to save the settings and you say YES again - this is the easiest way.
2) the game has many configuration files, among which is the graphics settings of the game by default it is in these files and do the changes. What files don't tell you, so as the game was demolished long ago. - this is HARDCORE the WAY in which it is necessary to think and guess.

d
davian025 24.07.20

On 1 way I'm not stupid and I know everyone is doing it and nothing this game sucks and left.

F
ForesterSynchonized 24.07.20

davian025

Well, if you said about the 2 way so I know what I said about mark what the hacker forgot.

You would config your hardware wrote and what settings you did. What changed it. And it's like to have people guessing why you have so.

I play on low graphics settings and was very satisfied with the graphics. What you do not like do not know.

If you need a set of graphic, which changes the graphics exactly how you want, then you here

Graphics there you can change beyond recognition, but this is for those who understand what to do. So go for it.

And the game I have long been demolished and swing her I'm not going. 20 GB 4 days to download it. Then send me the files of all game configs and I will try to change the graphics settings manually.

d
davian025 24.07.20

Bromvol
Here are the settings

Here is the result

d
davian025 24.07.20

Everything as blurry

d
davian025 24.07.20

Z
Zombieller 24.07.20

Same problem here wanted to play, but soapy texture discourages. Remember the first time passed, it was fine.